Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

1 Like

Been legal for less than a month. Newb’ r-tards already blowing themselves up.

3 Likes

LOL

^ and I don’t use that unless I mean it. :joy:

5 Likes

Sessions had to be a jackass on his way out though.

I hope this man eats his own medicine someday.

6 Likes

good article

3 Likes
6 Likes

With the departure of the smug, self righteous little Jeffy, I am guardedly optimistic about Federal legalization.
Sooner rather than later.

I hope.

“It’s hard to imaging a thriving black market under federal legalization,”
From piece below.

3 Likes

“Marijuana is an addictive product, and the merchants of addiction make it that way. They make it for addiction. They make it to where our people, our young people, become addicted to marijuana and keep going.”

LMAO :laughing:

Oh! the irony! :pill: The demonstrable ignorance! Slang words, non-scientific words,… it all sounds so framed in the world of his childhood, circa 1940.

Sometimes the Board of Education needs to be a 2x4…

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

vice news - not a big fan. If you print a lot of unchallenged rhetoric on the drug war from DA’s you’re going to be printing a lot of bullshit, they are professional liars.

4 Likes

Can’t say that I know much about Vice, as I only see, and access it, from news aggregator sites which I frequent.
Regardless, the growing majority of people are rejecting the self serving, mendacious gibberish flowing from the mouths of anti cannabis zealots.
I enjoy seeing their asinine opinions published.

2 Likes

I am of the opinion that Overgrowing one’s own flowers (if possible) is preferable.

Can artisanal weed compete with ‘Big Marijuana’?

https://www.sfgate.com/news/amp/Can-artisanal-weed-compete-with-Big-Marijuana-13390806.php

5 Likes

Canopy Growth (aka SHITweed aka mettrum aka facing 2 class action lawsuits they will prob lose) posted a record loss Q2 fiscal 2019 of $330 million!!

God I’m not sure how they’ll become profitable … they had only 23.3 million in revenue on operating costs of 180.6 million! … their administrative costs alone are 37.1 million for the quarter, 39 million on sales and marketing, 2m on R&D, 45m for employee stock compensation, 5m for acquisitions, and 115m in ‘other’ costs … bahahahaha!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/3-reasons-canopy-growth-just-193100518.html

7 Likes

:point_up_2:

@legalcanada that’s clickbait! :smile: :laughing: :money_with_wings: :cloud:

:fish: :tropical_fish:

3 Likes

“Complete idiot”

Hahaha.

6 Likes

He is a complete idiot.

How is it possible to become so complete?

5 Likes

“Cannabis: the icing on the cake of life” —(old hightimes article)

2 Likes

Well, whadda ya know?

3 Likes

good news for 2020 - it could be the year for Arizona, Florida, and Ohio…no word on Texas yet :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes
1 Like

So… does this make all our friends here some kind of weed-doomsday-prepper?

Well done, then. :thumbsup: :house_abandoned:

2 Likes