Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Very expensive toke!

3 Likes

Wow, sticker shock!!!
I have never purchased legal buds, and it is very unlikely that I ever will.
The prices on the menu seem to be unsustainable.

Overgrow y’all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/news/marijuana/2018/11/19/here-what-menus-massachusetts-first-marijuana-dispensaries-look-like/J0mOzTKtsGyq8k5WJEm6ZI/amp.html

8 Likes

$300 an o plus $60 tax!? Ouch! :sob: :mask: :head_bandage:

6 Likes

I have found (for me) the most effective means by which to keep reaching the desired level of intoxication to simply be moderation.
By taking regular breaks from smoking, I find that it is easier for me to consistently achieve the desired degree of delightful befuddlement. It also helps to have a variety of different flowers on hand.
Tolerance can be controlled.

…,…

7 Likes

:gun: :herb: :pill: :girl: …black market dynamics 101 is still too much for these folks.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

let’s take this guy and elect him President!

http://www.courant.com/business/109728927-132.html

Connecticut Man Talks About Recreational Marijuana Sales In Massachusetts

Roger Crocker, 68, of West Haven becomes emotional as he talks about buying legal recreational marijuana from New England Treatment Access in Northampton, Mass., where he was customer No. 5 on the first day of adult-use sales.

5 Likes

living in the USA right now reminds me of “The Sound of Music”…going downhill fast…or maybe “Hogan’s Heroes”:smile: you know that southern wall’s ultimate purpose is to keep us in

7 Likes

CANNABIS 101

6 Likes

So I listen to all kinds of shit :poop: :radio: radio, i’m just one of those types…

On conservate talk radio last week, I heard an adv. for Hightimes investment… [smh]

In case you’re still a fan or on the fence about HT, food for thought…

https://hightimesinvestor.com/

:v:

:evergreen_tree: personally, i think it’s tragic.

6 Likes

High Times has gone corporate for sure! Never was a big fan, for years they survived on selling ads to those companies selling fake buds to 14-years olds, that’s got be some serious bad karma stored up there!

8 Likes

When HT was originally introduced, back in 1974, I thought it was fantastic!

Unfortunately, it has largely become nothing more than a shill for products of dubious quality.
Hucksters for sure.

I would not touch HT’s IPO with a 30 foot
pole.

8 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

I’ve gotta say, living off dispensary bud lately has really opened my eyes.
I’ve had all the NorCal stuff and some of Oregon’s and Washington.
Most is half decent, just not cured or dried properly.
My buddy has a space bucket deal going for personal and the little he gets, is of a higher quality and potency than anything on commercial shelves.
Craft cannabis needs to be given a place in the market or the black market will eat it up.

9 Likes

hey @Morgwar… glad you’re covered, though. if you go west again stop here for free stuff. :hugging:

on another tangent(me???)…

what was this CA<–>NV hooker-business you mentioned earlier? not that i’m shopping! hahaha! aware of the revolving-door stripper-hooker phenomenon & the disappearing CA girls phenomenon…something else? I ask because i’ve watched that issue/problem in my community & it seems to just move around & relocate. :unamused:

7 Likes

Sex trafficking is heavy between Reno and Sacramento.
Lots of missing persons. Many are immigrants and don’t get reported.

7 Likes

Seems to happen on long stretches of highway where girls may hitchhike. We have one in BC, Hwy 16, aka “the highway of tears”. Dozens upon dozens of missing women over the years.

6 Likes

we’d better get ourselves edited off to non-cannabis current events… :blush:

5 Likes
8 Likes

… what happened to

?

Not as bad as bikers cutting their hash with dogshit, but damn…

3 Likes