Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Or putting the ashtray contents in with the trim for making oil… That’s how they get that signature ‘stinky tire’ flavor. :laughing:

4 Likes

Overall a pretty good piece.

But.
Here is an excerpt from article which seems
sketchy.

“United Nations research shows that 180 million people use cannabis globally and only 72 of those died after taking it — contrary to the widespread myth that nobody has died due to weed.”

Well color me skeptical.

We all certainly know that the UN is unimpeachable.
Right?

9 Likes

just means that 179,999,928 have figured out the secret to living for ever.

4 Likes

Interesting.

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Was traveling thru Leicester Sunday and the line of cars for the rec dispensary was disgusting. Easily half a mile long.

5 Likes

Little more to that though. To start, rick Scott the governor made a mint through big pharma. So he sat around for 2 years with one hand on his pee pee while using the other hand to deposit large sums of cash waiting from his buddies. He basically sat idol waiting for new governor to make a move. But the outlaws will remain outlaws and keep the medicine flowing

5 Likes

On the positive side, think of all that enlightenment about to happen.

2 Likes

Cannabis awaits new technology.

2 Likes

https://www.ganjapreneur.com/ancient-virus-created-cbd-and-thc-genome-map-reveals/

2 Likes

If the state government is really interested in regulating legal cannabis “like alcohol,” as the legislation itself declares, home cultivation should be as legal as home brewing.

3 Likes

I was just scanning news for whether NJ will deign to allow citizens freedom to grow.

Well, I guess not.

Excerpt from @Muleskinner artilcle:

“This is the Garden State. We should be able to grow our own cannabis…”

Pathetic.

4 Likes

…Before CA legalized, there was incredible traffic & lines at the place I’d used. Every “clone-drop” would have folks pre-signing to get in the door & camping in their cars the night before…the morning would have 200ppl lined up for clones some times. On 4/20 one night I waited 90 minutes at 9pm in line to pick up my phone-order from noon, and I was in the “VIP line”, with another 500 or so lined up to get a big fat Sorry, We’re Closed!

:unamused:

Sooooo glad I’m on my own now. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

State Sen. Nicholas Scutari, D-Union, the main sponsor of S2703 and a major proponent of legalization, claims that homegrown cannabis would be a threat to building a successful cannabis industry in New Jersey

Revised version:

State Sen. Nicholas Scutari, D-Union, the main sponsor of S2703 and a major proponent of legalization, claims that homegrown cannabis would be a threat to the New Jersey tax revenue and kick-back scheme.

3 Likes

It is shameful indeed that NJ refuses to “allow” any growing of ganja.
The largest and most impressive plants I have ever grown were in NJ native soil.
Loamy, rich and fertile soil which required zero amendment or enhancement. No nutrients.
All I did was till the plots, give them some water, and stand back!

6 Likes

IMO we were lucky to get home-growing from the Vermont legislature - I love the way they legalized that first, to worry about the industry later. I believe the 2018 bill in Rhode Island only allowed 1 flowering plant.

With New York’s medical dispensaries owned by Goldman Sachs executives I don’t see their legislature allowing growing either. It might be worth trying to sue the government in these states to force legalization of growing through the courts.

very psyched to see Michigan pass 12 flowering plants, that is a critical boost to the momentum for home growing.

5 Likes

The land of LITFA.

99%

5 Likes
4 Likes

Trimmigrants. Don’t need 'em. Sometimes they kill you & take your crop, some times they’re just nice kids from Europe or Kansas.

Girls loaded into a pickup & “used” up on the hill, sometimes at gunpoint.

Ask a NorCal person for the DL on that stuff, not the NYT, y’all.

If anything it should highlight the utter impropriety & failure of Cannabis prohibition & the “drug war”.

:evergreen_tree: :scissors:

7 Likes