Cannabis Giggles – Win some Good Shit Man!

Cannabis Giggles – Win some Good Shit Man!

Check out this collection of 10 Funny Cannabis things, share yours and win a prize!

5 Likes

Perhaps if it were Canadians judging, but I will throw up an entry none the less.

Edit: So your website states whoever can make you laugh the most.
Does this mean you want quantity as well as quality?

5 Likes

yep, enter as often as you like, but please comment on the blog post :slight_smile:

Can post here too, but the winner will come from the blog post

3 Likes

There is another I won’t win then…

It’s bad enough I post here,…

Thanks for another great contest though, you guys rock.

3 Likes

This definitely made me giggle when I read it…

2 Likes
5 Likes

The full episode…

1 Like

This is awesome! I was just asking about giggly weed. :grinning:

1 Like

Laughing Budha is available at The Vault buddy - https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/feminised-seeds/barneys-farm/laughing-buddha-feminised-seeds

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

click to see full image

4 Likes

Ok… For my story…

The first time I got my best friend in the world to smoke with me was pretty hilarious… Used to smoke it and he didn’t judge just didn’t want to…m well one day in high school I got an exceptionally stinky bag… I was at his house getting ready to smoke a bit and he asked if he could smell the bag… so I obliged and he thought it smelled pretty good…

after I took a couple of tokes, he asked if he could hit it and what it would do to him, what did being high feel like… I told him he would be perfectly ok and that I was there… needless to say he took a hit or 10 and got a bad case of the gigs and we watched some movies and recorded ourselves watching and commenting on them like a stoner Mystery Science Theater…

Next morning he woke up under the fitting matress sheet on a perfectly made bed lol and we still have no idea how it happened

4 Likes

You need to post to their blog if you want to enter…

2 Likes

Meh I’m not interested in the seeds really lol

Just thought I’d tell a story for y’all here… Plus as it’s not a joke/meme/post it’s not really an entry anyway

3 Likes

Sometimes, it works…:+1::laughing:

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

Big Ups[ali g voice] to @George_The_Vault
Just all around great customer service.

3 Likes

An old farmer was feeding his cows on a sunny summer day when a gung ho DEA agent pulled up in his car. The young agent confronted the old farmer and told him that there was a report of marijuana being grown on his land. The farmer denied any knowledge of such activities so the agent insisted on searching the farm. The old farmer said he could search anywhere he wants, but to stay out of the far pasture. The agent pulled out his badge and held it up in front of the farmer’s face. He snapped that this badge allows him to go anywhere he wants. The agent went off to conduct his search and the farmer went back to feeding his cows. After fifteen minutes the farmer noticed the young DEA agent running through the far pasture that the farmer had advised him not to enter followed closely by the farmer’s angry prize bull. The farmer, always one to be helpful, yelled “show him your badge!”.

4 Likes