Cannabis in Dublin

I’m headed to Dublin for a few days on Monday and was curious if there was a relatively non-sketchy way to procure a small amount of cannabis to use while over there. Hoping somewhere here has some experience?

I imagine if used discretely I shouldn’t get myself into any trouble?

2 Likes

I travel to Ireland quite a bit and do not mess with it while there, personally.

3 Likes

Folk used to get knee capped for anything regarded as ‘drugs’. Might be better to just stick to ale.

1 Like

Well, there’s always goodness in Guinness:wink:

If you like whiskeys, give Glendalough a try.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

If you have access to a pen with cannabis oil send one in the mail to your hotel it might work

I do this in the US

4 Likes

If you aquire some it will be ok to smoke discreetly no worries of being kneecapped lol

Next time do like paps suggested , hash is nice as not as smelly compared to bud
While it sits at reception

Like any city , if you smell it just ask , but take precautions / think like buying in any non legal city

3 Likes

In the EU u can ship buds if they are vac sealed.

2 Likes

Thanks all - sounding like if I come across a friendly person maybe I can sort some - otherwise I’ll just do without…. We are going to Amsterdam a few days after Dublin :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Might want to look more into Amsterdam’s current affairs too. I know public smoking has been banned and there was push to ban foreigners from the cafes.

4 Likes

I was there about a year ago and there was no issue. I haven’t seen any legislation changes in that respect

1 Like

No issue in the dam , same as it’s always been
: )

3 Likes

Now that is fantastic to hear.

A side trip to Haarlem is a 20 minute train ride and a great spot for a day trip.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g188593-d11543726-r674445234-Coffeeshop_Willie_Wortel_s_Sativa-Haarlem_North_Holland_Province.html

Willie Wortel’s Sativa is a few steps away from the train station. From there it’s a nice walk to the Grote Markt and the center of town.

Have fun.

1 Like