Cannabis Inspired Art

The dichotomy of art is that both intense personal suffering, or inspiration from a muse both generate excellent art. Suffering or Love, and sometimes, both.

3 Likes

Or you just think "This would look purdy… :thinking: "…
I’ve been there too. lol

2 Likes

Brother I don’t mean to shit on anybody, but I am aware that I come off like that often. I expected folk to maybe hit me in pm with previous work not spend a bunch of time on a project that obviously requires more discussion so as to not waste any bodies time.

None of that stuff on Amazon is from me I have no idea who is doing it.

Yeah yeah that 3d paint style works. Looks like some Hana Barbera shit. I am totally ignorant to art methods I just know it needs be in a format that can be made for heat transfers - and be cartoon like. While the original stuff you posted really captured the mood of what I am after, the genre feeling is just far too modern for what I am after. I am not trying to be a dick about it, but not do I wish folk to waste their time on the project in that style either.

3 Likes

Sounds like you need someone who does sublimination.
You’re wanting these for t-shirts correct?
If so, they would need a special printer to make said sublimation print. Unless you have that all taken care of and just need a design?
There are many artists that do this on IG. For a fee…FYI
Just some information…hope you find what you’re looking for.

4 Likes

Yeah I just plan to use Stahl’s or somebody to actually print the transfers. What I am requiring is the original artwork in an acceptable file type to accomplish that.

2 Likes

@TomHill No worries OG i know your awesome, i love several haze varieties. That’s a bum deal about the amazon stuff, sorry to hear that. If you get a chance please stop by the:

Take care and be good to yourself. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I still tripping you put in 4 hours. I’ll offer to send you a half oz of 5% haze. It might add 4 hours to your life or take it away :joy:

4 Likes

That looks fantastic. Great sense of depth from the composition and lighting. It really captures the surface textures too.

I fixed the image embed with my teamog powers so that people could view the image without downloading it.

3 Likes

I have taken this thread off of slow mode.
But if anybody starts spamming again with excessive rapid fire posting (images or text)
or repetitive no-content posts, please give me a shout out with an @zephyr.

2 Likes

Thanks for doing that, I’ve made several attempts to do just that.

Much appreciated

2 Likes

AI art work for my Phreaky Dreams line. Picture of the two first grows merged together.

5 Likes

6 Likes

I appreciate the offer, I have never charged any OG for the Art work provided. When I started the first Cannabis Inspired Art thread in 2002 on the first OverGrow as Atmosphear, I did character sketches for over 50 OG’s, cartoons, comics, wrote 100 stories and provided a area for artist’s to grow together. Everything was lost, when I arrived at the new OverGrow 2018 I started the next Cannabis Inspired Art, it was beautiful too but I asked to have it deleted in mid 2020 when I took on a major Corp and won. I could not risk it being used against me so i asked to have the Ol’ Irish Garden deleted too, 2 years of posts gone! Then one day my friend @RuamadraTheBard brought it back to life, I am forever grateful… I don’t think I had the strength to do it again.

it’s been twenty years since the first, here’s to another 20 years.

13 Likes

Kinda rude… I think the art looks great.

I just don’t think you should be tossing slurs around like that and bashing other members art.

1 Like

I’m done going back and fourth with you. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to reach out in a message. Hope you have a wonderful day and happy holidays.

2 Likes

Definitely! Twenty more years… etc. etc. etc!

I can’t stand hateful people that bash for no other reason than they are just unpleasant or haven’t had any lovin in years and are just frustrated as hell.
I once put 30+ hours into a wood carving and had some jackass offer me $40 for it. The gun stock alone was worth that much before I put the time and effort into the piece. Some people just don’t understand how much of ourselves and our time that we put into what we do.

8 Likes

Red & Black ink on paper

10 Likes

@TomHill I knew you were a troll when you walked in…

I called this series for artist’s: how to make a outhouse out of a troll head. For you.

I retract my offer to do anything for you, ever.

10 Likes