Cannabis Know-How

I came across a repository of cannabis ebook, free to download, on the following site, https://www.calgarycmmc.com/freemarijuanaebooks.htm
There are over a +100 plus titles to make us better stewards of this plant we enjoys so much. I am not involved in anyway with this site.
Happy reading :v:

19 Likes

There’s some classics in there, great score!
:+1: :sunglasses:
Thanx & Cheers
G

4 Likes
  • Cannabis Grow Bible

The only book in the list I’ve read front to back…so far. Hehehe.
Many thanks!

If anyone has links to cancer and cannabis stuff…can they please post…?

4 Likes

Tejas…
Awesome find…Thank you!

3 Likes

Nice find
Been wanting to read the emperor wears no clothes for a long time now.

3 Likes

I’m assuming you’re from texas? I ask because I am too

3 Likes

This is a fab resource, well done, Dude.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the link. Now, if you had only found it in March…lol

2 Likes

@Old-Ron your time machine awaits you!

5 Likes

As long as it can take me back to the 70’s and 80’s $30 ounces of Colombian. Those were the days. We use to get Hawiian in Sealed Kona Coffee cans. $100 an ounce. Shit was amazing.

3 Likes

I just purchased an audio book, by some pen name, sean green, it’s a two book set, so far I’m only 7 chapters in, cant tell if I like it or hate it, I’ll either way, so long as the info is factual I’ll be ok.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link sir, that is an amazing list.

2 Likes

Sweet Sue at 420Mag has a list of links in her sig to all sorts of cannabis health and cancer threads and research. Take you months to read it all.

Have fun but don’t forget to come back. :wink:

:peace:

6 Likes

So that book I was talking about, is terrible, there is some info in it, but for the most part it’s just a bunch of redundant bull shit, I kept having dejavu because they just keep repeating the same shit over and over, terrible read imo.

1 Like