Cannabis Tissue Culture by Mad Scientist

Hello everyone,

After two years of reading and looking, this happened today!

I put two of each for redundancy!

Using a mixture of hormones, vitamins and agar agar…

Truly yours!

Sci :robot:

45 Likes

Yessir!!! Lets go!!! Really happy you getting this going … gonna try learn all i can off this

6 Likes

What’s the other stuff with the agar. This seems pretty simple now that I’ve tried making my own agar plates. Is that what your doing essentially is sticking a clone into an agar slant?

This is cool!

Have a good one!

6 Likes

That’ll make two of us bro!

Cheers!

6 Likes

I got from a guy on Instagram the agar with everything i needed in it. So no need to make my own yet, but once i get the hang of it. That’s another story!

8 Likes

Lol…send me a centrifuge tube with a plant in it!!!

5 Likes

OH WOW!!!

:clap: :+1: :sunglasses:

:scream: :scream_cat: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :partying_face:

Hi Tech comes to Stonerville!!!

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Good luck man, I’ll be following along. There are some people here who have quite a bit of experience with TC. I’ve played with it some, and what I have been unable to do is produce roots. I’ve found it to be a challenge, but once I figure out rooting, I’ll be ready to TC some cuttings.

8 Likes

Do you know what all the ingredients are. If it’s just malt extract agar I have that.

Do they root right into the agar then? And then store in the fridge. Very cool you can do this!

Have a good one!

2 Likes

@SCJedi - may want to check this one out… lend an ear or a corrective dopeslap, whichever. :joy: :wave:

:alembic: :microscope: :seedling:
:boom:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I’ve wanted one for a while myself, I’m definitely pulling up a chair.

2 Likes

Me too!! :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

Gary Payton was a helluva player.

2 Likes

IT’S ALIVE!!!..I’m in, torching some freshly pressed Purple Thai in my Vape, as I melt into a chair…:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Very cool work brother. This should be interesting. Nice job.

2 Likes

What next :alien:

1 Like

Well, that’s technically meristem culture, but a step in the right direction.
:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

7 Likes

@ReikoX i think you know it’s true that i will keep on advancing and learning and developing more strategies and processes in order to feel better about what i do.

In the near future i will replicating whole plants from leaves and/or stems, making sure the programming of the cells realign themselves and produce plants…

They have done it with a sheep, a bunch of coke and smart pill addicts at labs just because they have the right equipment…

I think it is fair to say that i have already surpassed those book worms in a lot of ways. I do not admire people who are consumed by books and think they are smart just because…

WE ARE ALL SMART AND ANYBODY CAN DO ANYTHING…

There is nothing passion and discipline cannot acomplish, i have enough of both.

Meristem, TC, in-vitro, whatever bro, i am doing it, despite its name.

You will be surprised with the things i am gonna be doing in the very near future, please remember when i came here 4 yrs ago, i had no idea what lamp to buy, or how to grow, i didn’t even know what questions to ask… HAHAHAHAHA!

Impossible is nothing, and talk is cheap!

Sci :robot:

19 Likes

Hello there, improving with my methods, and now this…

Was doing the microcloning with Bill, from the web; but it’s cheaper to buy directly from the manufacturer, and they happen to be in Ohio! WOOHOO!

New mediums and Phyto-Agar on the way!

Cheers!

9 Likes

You can tissue culture from just a piece of petiole, or root, or leaf or what have you, and then step by step you have to build it back into a whole plant. Meristem is what you want to be doing anyway. Callous grows, roots grow from that, and bam, you have a whole plant again.

Super interested, brother. Best of luck.

6 Likes