Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Last one tonight. Someone requested Jack the Ripper

9 Likes

I lied. Here’s Merlin

10 Likes

11 Likes

Yo thats badass @Cannabiscrusader. Just need to work out some specifics now.

I guess no one else is going to comment on you drawing dicks and writing penis on all of those :laughing::laughing::laughing: @Cannabiscrusader

4 Likes

Everyone got a chuckle that received them :wink:
One guys wife opened it. She said everybody loves a good dick joke!

6 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Oh my God awesome art I got to get you in touch with my other artist friend man awesome… I never got into art but I always wanted you it’s beautiful thank you so much :heart::100::heart:

1 Like

Thanks! Like I said, I’m not an artist. Your friend would say, nice doodle. And I’d say

BZA3fC

Glad you’re digging them, and I’ll keep pumping them out. If I’m ever done topdressing, xplanting, watering, and de-beaning!

6 Likes

Love the doodles!!! You have some talent! I used to doodle quite a bit when I was a kid. Have been trying to get back into drawing again. I’ve started to draw everyone who has sent me seeds, so far I just have @Pigeonman done. Been so busy with the garden I haven’t had time to draw anyone else yet

2 Likes

I hear ya there man, I’ve been planting and topdressing all day. Took a bunch of clones, spent an hour going back and forth from my veg to flower to see what #4 meltdown looked like. It’s been a day lol. Haven’t drawn anything since this morning :frowning:

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

Powdered! Toast! Maaannnnnn!

9 Likes

Man your bringing back all sorts of 90’s cartoon nostalga for me. I can’t believe my parents let me watch Ren and Stimpy. Looking back it makes sense why I am the way I am lol

5 Likes

I just scrolled through these too and thought the same thing. Although we weren’t supposed to be watching ren and stimpy.
Sweet dank doodle bin @Cannabiscrusader

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! Ren and Stimpy taught core values, and not to sweat the small stuff. Also, life is hard

4 Likes

I’m a huge horse lover and in particular Secretariat if you can do one.

2 Likes

I’ll do my best! That level varies from day to day, and strain to strain.

6 Likes

15 Likes