Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

how about the Iron Giant?

I’ve decided that my markers are garbage, so color is going to be at a minimum for a bit. Pend and black sharpies are all dead now too lol.

17 Likes

This is my first time reading this thread. So much awesome going on here. Wish I had half the artistic ability some of you guys have

4 Likes

@DougDawson can you sign me up for call list

2 Likes

This is now the Lock Screen on my phone.

11 Likes

Just bought tickets for farmaid! Just realized I have double hernia surgery scheduled 4 days before the concert. I’m going

7 Likes

Not sure you are going to make it to that concert. Hope your surgery turns out ok

3 Likes

I added you 2 days ago and you responded to the PM 2 hours ago?

What kind of markers do use? Not sure I can survive without my daily dose of doodles - lol
Hope your stay in hospital has plenty of hot nurses, good food and the surgery goes well image image

3 Likes

What types of hernias?
I had a umbilical hernia, and an epigastric hernia. I had both of them “fixed” at the same time.
Now it is bulging out to the sides of the repair area. It honestly hurts more then before I had the surgery.
Most likely gotta get it re-done. :unamused:
I hope yours goes smoothly!

2 Likes

I use sharpies, they just like to die at the worst time.

Right in the middle of my chest, about the size of a softball. I had a heart transplant 5 years ago, so it’s right at the bottom of the incision. Also 2 groin hernias, they are only fixing 1.

I had an umbilical hernia when I was younger.

Sorry about the lull in doodles, but the wife has a few days off. Went for a hike and made a fire down by the river. Smoked a joint and shared some cheese and crackers. Hope everyone is having a great day, and thanks fie the well wishes

22 Likes

Lady at the post office is retiring in June. The only one who doesn’t bend my shit while they ask what’s in it. People need to be checked sometimes. Into the boards. Hard.

Anyways her niece bought her a bracelet with a little cricket on it, so now she likes crickets.

15 Likes

One for my wife. I forget the name of the show

13 Likes

Those are some really cool doodles… love them… how about a underdog doodle, one of my favorite childhood cartoon characters

2 Likes

Exploding kittens is the show. God and satan incarnated as cats. Good stuff

4 Likes

I love everything you draw and share….thank you for all the positivity @Cannabiscrusader

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about the hernias. They are all painful, but some extremely so. Wishing you
well from one Brother to another. Your artwork always brings a smile and reminds me of our knowing that we are both retired IBEW.

We’ve not heard back from your friend that wanted a pet portrait/s done. Remind him that she would do the one for free, as we’ve not heard back from him since he inquired about a
compilation for a few dogs. My wife can spend up to 40 hours to do a nice compilation involving 3 or 4, But I promised he could have the one he most recently lost for free.

Keep doing what you do and get well soon Brother.

11 Likes

She does beautiful work! It’s just never enough for some people. My first hernia was from throwing 300’ of 4" rigid over a fence because they dropped it off on the wrong side. I think I’ll be going back to work after the hernias are fixed, I’m only 43. I signed the book a few months ago, I think I’m #68

7 Likes

Harvested a seeded Starlite daydream. Very temp sensitive plant, haven’t tried it yet but I hear it’s very potent medicine with a pain killing quality.

1. @belleswell :us: ( Tennessee Tuxedo, or Chumley, or Mr. Wizard)
  2. @Mattman :us: ( dealers choice )
  3. @GallacreekD66 (Peter Griffin fighting chicken)
  4. @Kyleromero94 :us: (Jake the dog as Luffy d monkey, and Finn the human in the berserk armor……from berserk)
  5. @Hambone :us: (Dora the Explorer)
  6. @Orbitalnutria420 :us: (Hank Hill)
  7. @patsnumone :us: ( Magilla Gorilla)
  8. @Flower :us: (Tasmanian Devil)
  9. @Tonyww93 :us_outlying_islands: (Rasta banana man)
  10. @Piter :es: (Courage, the coward dog)
  11. @Topdecker :us: Lord Baltimore (Mignola)
  12. @seeds2weeds :us: (reptar with a joint)
  13. @Smooth :us:
  14. @Villiager :de: ( Homer Simpson smoking with mr Burns)
  15. @luxton :canada:
  16. @mainerJ :us: {rocky the flying squirrel }
  17. @Bort :us: (Peggy Hill with her 3rd eye open)
  18. @Crawfish :canada: (Cat)
  19. @freed111 :canada: (Skeletor)
  20. @Fortman420 :canada: Capitan UnderPants.
  21. @OhNo555 :us: (Go Go Gophers)
  22. @420noob :us:
  23. @Illicitmango :us: (pummel weed from “Kameo”)
  24. @matos420 :canada:
  25. @Sailorboy :us: (Mr. Peabody)
  26. @mister bee :us:
  27. @RadioWaves ( under the knife)
  28. @hooddirt (Dale Gribble with a cigarette in one hand and a joint in the other)
  29. @LzBoy :canada: Dudley Doright
  30. @MrHamilton :us: Bob Belcher
  31. @Abbbian
  32. @sd9007 :us:
  33. @ThirdStone :us:Charlie Brown
  34. @Drsunshinestrains :Foghorn leghorn
  35. @blowdout2269 - Lucky Bear(CareBears)
  36. @Trimeresurus :us: - Horse from Ren & Stimpy
  37. @sayrum (pinky and the brain chillin with shiva)
  38. @globalhead :india: Dogmatix
  39. @Cybersmib :us: :snoop hanging with Fat Albert and gang
  40. @Gr8racr :us: : speed racer with saw blades chopping down a harvest
  41. @percyryan66 :us:: Hank hill, smoking a doobie
  42. @Rhino_buddy :us: Landwolf - Boys club
  43. @TheC525 :us: Tweety bird smoking and seeing cats
  44. @Mrgreenthumb :us: underdog
  45. @funkyfunk :eu: Slowpoke Rodriguez
    Add more as needed, and put your doodle request next to your name
33 Likes

Haven’t heard of tht strain

1 Like

It’s ssdd f2 bx1 made by @HolyAngel . I did a seed increase to give to people growing for pain relief. Either for themselves or someone they know.

14 Likes