Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Time for free delivery Friday. Only one order, but the bag is full.

24 Likes

Oh yeah, @DougDawson … sorry to bug you, but if you could be so kind sir

5 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@tresbundles @CrunchBerries @BeagleZ @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Bert @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton @Tonyww93 @Witchking @Haggis @Jobu @Dran88
tenor (3) .

21 Likes

Many thanks for the chance.
I don’t know if the doodle has to be from your previous ones or could be something new… soooooo

4 Likes

Sounds good man. I would be all over it but i really need no seeds. I would rather the spot be taken by someone who can actually grow them sometime soon.
Thanks tho.

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance brother! @Cannabiscrusader

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll let her know you said that.

Tossing 30 sticks of 4" rigid could also ruin a perfectly good back.
68 ahead of you on the books this time of year could be a matter days, weeks or months
at the most. It is not typically your slow time of year for clearing the books. I hated traveling
and only did it once in almost 20 years, but it was only about an hour and a half drive. Good luck, get well soon, and here’s hoping your BA gives you a call soon, but not too soon so that you have time to recover.

Thanks for the chance at another fine giveaway. Sounds yummy.

Good Luck Everybody
:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Right on about Farmaid …sorry about the hernia, I need to schedule a surgery also…been pushing it back in for awhile now…wishing you all the best brother…sending good vibes your way

5 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader Thanks a lot!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:herb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cherry_blossom:
:v: :sunglasses: :partying_face:
:hugs: :maté:

4 Likes

Hey bud, thanks for the opportunity to win that big bag of seeds but I’m going to sit this one out.

I’ve got a good handful of seeds I’d like to get started asap.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good luck everyone!

9 Likes

Yeah, I need to get me some of that!
Plus, I really want the doodle. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thank you brotha!

5 Likes

20 Likes

Thank you so much for this opportunity to win some of your seeds and artwork…awesome…and good luck to everyone

3 Likes

Those are outstanding, she is very talented.

3 Likes

Each doodle is made by request. Most of them posted here are long gone. If you like a particular one, I can draw it again. It will definitely be different though

4 Likes

Wife took a shot of me standing amongst the outdoor with a bucket of Cucumbers.

I’m going to pick a number without looking at the list, just because I need a doodle selection. Let’s say 36.

@Trimeresurus congrats! Horse from ren and stimpy it is. Yesssir, I like it.

Wiki will stay open and I’ll make another drawing tomorrow, get it … because of the contest and I a l s o … the drawings… never mind. The point I’m trying to make is there will be more winners, so stay tuned.

Funny little story. I was decarbing some flower for brownie day (every week I make 2 boxes of brownies with a zip and a half of whatever strain tickles my fancy that day) smoked before and I was playing giotar waiting for the timer to go off. I forgot about it, and I started smelling weed because I didn’t turn the exhaust fan on. I stopped playing guitar wondering where that lovely smell was coming from lol.

25 Likes

I made the doodle faster than I got the Addy. Hot dang my pen is smoking, I might as well too!

22 Likes

@Originalweedman @Xianpreservation83 freezeland ibls are ready

@Xianpreservation83 I need an address and doodle request from you

9 Likes

Great shot of you gardening and thanks for the giveaway good time…your rockin and rollin brother, making peeps happy

5 Likes

Anytime, I like to share! How did this week go for you?

5 Likes