Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Congrats to the winners :tada: I’ll win one of ur doodles eventually :rofl:

1 Like

Until then, I’ll practice rasta banana man. Do you mean like banana man “every time Eric eats a banana, he becomes bananaman” bananaman, or an actual banana with a face on it and dreds banana man

5 Likes

Also making a logo for Adirondack Sugarman to get some slaps made up. First one is almost done. I think I’ll do 5 and put it up to a vote, then ignore the vote and appoint electors who I can influence to pick the one I want

8 Likes

25 Likes

22 Likes

Is that cannabalism ? :laughing:

5 Likes

Double I think? Canna cannibalism. That’s how good it is, make you slap your mama and smoke your… nevermind

7 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

He had to have willy do it lol

3 Likes

Haha yeah Elroy was never going to do it, Rip Willy aka John Witherspoon. He’ll be missed.

2 Likes

This week went well, thanks for asking…still apartment hunting, hardest part is finding full handicap accessible places. I’m a live in caretaker for my friend and he can’t do steps…we’re staying positive and optimistic though, the right place will happen…hope your feeling alright mentally and physically brother (that goes for anyone reading this:)…

Loving Rasta banana man for sure, great work on those and everything else

5 Likes

Woohoo! Thank you so much! PM incoming!

Ceee-ripes man!!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes, sir. I love it!

1 Like

Love that underfog doodle @Cannabiscrusader, that is so amazing… what would intake to have that sent to me?

I like the idea of listing your doodle next to the name. Next time we have to limit it to one character. iIt’s been a minute since I tossed one in the garbage, but adding crap always makes it feel forced then I get cranky. Idk why, maybe I’m getting old and that is just the natural progression of our general disposition. Perhaps that’s why a song was written to remind oneself to check what condition ones condition is in. Or chiggity check yourself

7 Likes

I do the doodles by donation. If you don’t have anything, then I only ask for an address

2 Likes

I don’t want to draw anymore potleaf guys. What a pain in my ass. I like both of them, maybe we can do half and half. Then I can ask people bong or joint.

3 Likes

20 Likes

There’s rasta banana man…love it, truly great!!! That’s a one of a kind for sure

3 Likes

This might be your best one I have seen yet, my opinion. Just awesome.
So maybe a simpler pot leaf? Thats a lot of detail.

1 Like