Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Do the theifs appologize as they steal from you in Canada?

3 Likes

14 Likes

Funny thing is, sometimes they do. They act like they don’t know what they are doing is wrong.
Or they come up with some really fucked up story that makes no sense.
I’ve had my boom sticks taken away for 4 months before when I had 3 of them breaking into my shed and casually walking my pressure washer, my lawnmower, and my welding machine/cart with gas tank down the street.
They didn’t get any fines/tickets, no nothing. Me, I got screwed for defending my own shit.

That being said, here is 2 more doodle ideas if you need em. :laughing:
download (11) download (12)

7 Likes

I do believe you would get your ass kicked for that kind of fuckery here in the states. Next it will be your plants!

2 Likes

Got the other side of the supports in. I need to grab 6 bags of cement. It’s a challenge with a bunch of hernias, but they are getting fixed, what’s the worse that can happen? They get bigger? Who put the n so close to the b on the keyboard? It was an inside job I tells ya. Almost got canceled there.

o

20 Likes

How long have you grown on a trellis type system?

2 Likes

Amazing garden my friend hoping for a heavy healthy yields for you and yours. :call_me_hand:t2: things are never easy while enduring pain. Get well soon and keep them doodles dank per usual. :fire:

:joy:

6 Likes

That’s The Hat!:+1:

Well done.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Just this season, it’s a work in progress. Next season I’ll just use netting. I needed to use strings until I got all the supports in place. Last season I used nothing and did ok, this season I’m hoping to do a bit better.

4 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader …garden looks beautiful and your artwork also, keep it up brother

1 Like

Thanks man, how’s the search going?

1 Like

I don’t know who sent these, but thank you very much!

18 Likes

I will send these out when I get home from holidays bud. Although there are a couple I am tempted to keep, lol.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Dang Ole concrete crusader I tell you what daggone.

6 Likes

Just a little thank you from the UK - glad they arrived to your porch safely :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks so much @Nick ! Pick the first doodle if you would while I clean myself up in the cloudy pool. Needs some baking soda… I check the mailbox tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Nice pool, baking soda? Does this help clear the water?
Would love to see Baloo the bear from The Jungle Book - Cheers - Have a good one :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

You got it man! Yeah the baking soda keeps the ph in check, much like dolomite lime in a soil grow. If the ph is out of whack, then the chlorine doesn’t work. Much like nutrients getting locked out or unavailable to a plant.

2 Likes

Only have one shade of gray

13 Likes