Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Even though Uncle Remus was definitely a stereotype. I really liked the theme of peace with nature. With the bluebird on his shoulder.

2 Likes

Maybe better than Fifty - Love Baloo - Thanks :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Off to bed now - it’s nearly one in the morning and a big day of DIY (again) tomorrow - will update you on the repotted Northern Light (with plenty of fish nutes and seaweed) :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

16 Likes

I’ll take the skunk :roll_eyes: How about some AK Durban x. You really have a gift. Ya know

5 Likes

Sounds dope! Pick another doodle and 2 flips

2 Likes

Keep as many as you’d like. Like I told the project manager at U Albany football field when I ran over a siding panel with the jlg… they make more every day!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your garden with us…and your artwork too…everything lookin amazing, as usual brother…keep it up

Love your doodles and garden looks nice! How did I forget about Pickle Rick?🤦🤣

I got me my very own doodle! Thanks a bunch, @Cannabiscrusader ! This will go in my grow room in my “mixing station” :rofl: Also, really appreciate the bonus beans!

17 Likes

Gotta love Orco, brings back memories. :v:

4 Likes

For real, man. I was thinking Orko or Stinkor, but had to see his rendition of this little guy.

9 Likes

I was around 10 when He-Man came out and around 12 when they put out the Masters of the Universe cartoons to promote the action figure line. They always bring back fun memories of simpler times.

6 Likes

Oh yes they do! Castle greyskull! My cousin had all those dolls and castle whatnot. The stinkor doll actually had a skunk smell to it!:exploding_head:. Good stuff

2 Likes

He-man ran from 83 to 85, I was 10 when it came out, was my favorite cartoon. Sure does bring back some good memories. I wanted a castle so bad, we where poor so that didn’t happen

2 Likes

Me too, and I actually got a paper route to earn money to buy action figures :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: good times

5 Likes

I collected bottles an cans from recycling bins at 3am. I had the skunk stink one too! I remember I was going to run away one night. I packed all my he man figures and all my underwear into a suitcase and dragged it down the road 1/4 mile before my mom came and spanked my ass all the way home

6 Likes

I picked my letter up from the safe addy today.
I can’t believe the piece of artwork that was included.

Thanks so much @Cannabiscrusader
It’s is something I will keep on display forever.

Check out the little drawing on the envelope.

Very cool!

18 Likes

Nice to see them land!

2 Likes

Brought my cat to a buddy’s house. His dog got out. Cat was winning, but I scooped him up. He tore up my arm, and bit my lip. My hand is all swollen and I got an antibiotic shot. Picking up antibiotics tomorrow, but no doodles for a week or so. I can’t even hold a pen to write my name

22 Likes