Cannatrol users

Hey guys!

Coming up on harvest time for Skywalker OG and Blue Dream.
Here’s my grow if interested: James' Money-Pit Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Octopot!
Blue Dream and Skywalker OG

So, Im pretty sure Skywalker is gonna harvest the weekend of May 17-19. On Week 8 right now, Week 9 begins this Sunday.
The way things are looking now, Blue Dream is running behind and may be a week or two after Skywalker OG.

This will be my first official “Run” in my Cool Cure.
Going to use Jetdros settings of 68F and 53.5 DP with slope for Dry Stage, same for Cure Stage and Hold Stage. Will probably extend the dry to 6 days and cure for at least as much, as well.
Ive been storing all my stuff in it for the past two months without incident at the same Hold setting. Its been giving me roughly 59-62% RH.

If Blue Dream gives me two weeks to dry/cure Skywalker… then Awesome! If not. I’ll just move Skywalker into Grove Bags to make room for Blue Dream in the Cannatrol.

I honestly think there’s too much material for one run. @Kgrim had mentioned doing 18+ oz dry in the Cannatrol, and I’m kinda thinking I’ll have more. I’ll honestly be happy with 16oz, but more is better! (all else being equal).

Basically using this as my guide…

Thought it might be good to share Kgrim’s words again. Lots of good info right there for the guys wanting to push 16oz+ in the Cannatrol, despite MFG recommendations.

Any tips before I start? or flaws in my plan? Thanks as always!

5 Likes