Cannavore Selections

Sup, around 2017-2018 I decided to start making seeds. Primarily focusing on preserving old seed lines I’ve had stashed away, plus trying my hand at making my own little hybrids based on stuff I like.

I just finished up making some seeds with a unique seed line I acquired some years ago, labeled as Bubba Kush F2. I was told a grower within a trading group found a Bubba Kush S1 male from Orgnkid’s BK S1’s and sent some pollen to Katsu who was also a part of the trading group so he could pollinate the Katsu (Orgnkid) cut of Bubba Kush.
This line went on to likely be used in the creation of Peyote Purple and from what I’ve seen so far it’s likely the result of pollen contamination or a mistake somewhere along the way because the plants don’t really behave like your typical Bubba Kush clone.
They get bigger in flower, zig zagged and branchy more open style plant but they certainly look like a Bubba hybrid in veg. Smell like rotten and overripe fruit, grape big league chew, and your more earthier and gassy afghani smells from the small number of plants I’ve seen so far, as well as sport some nice coloring.

I’d like to see if I could grab some growers who were interested in popping and showing off some of my seeds? I’m not asking for some daily dedicated grow log or anything, just some pictures throughout the various stages of the plant’s life and then some finished flower and dry shots along with your opinion would be great. Just be able to pop all the seeds I send, and don’t make seeds with them in the test grow. After that you can do whatever you’d like. Send me a message or post here if you’re interested and I’ll get back to you.

65 Likes

Lazy Sundae
[Sundae Driver x (GMO x Dawgs Waltz F4)]

60 Likes

Swamp Mints
[Nookies x (GMO x Dawgs Waltz F4)]

43 Likes

Dirty Sanchez
[A.S.S. x (GMO x Dawgs Waltz F4)]

52 Likes

I’d be down to pop some work, especially if it’s disgusting smelling. You’ve got some beautiful genetics sir.

9 Likes

Garlic Sweat
[Pirate Sweat x (GMO x Dawgs Waltz F4)]

56 Likes

Nice looking plants @Cannavore

7 Likes

Absolute Unit
[Sunshine Daydream x (GMO x Dawgs Waltz F4)]

47 Likes

@Cannavore …what’s good, haven’t seen you on i.g in a while. Glad your still going with the seeds. I have a few gmo×dw f2. I still need to pop. Also glad to see dirty Sanchez still making moves.

7 Likes

Happy Accident
[(UK Cheese x Pine Tar Kush) x Little Blessings #3]

Little Blessings #3 = (Afkansastan x Meximilla) by Bodhi
UK Cheese x PTK by CSI Humboldt

45 Likes

@Mr.Christmas Thanks. I think I have a few things that will tickle your fancy then. Anything with A.S.S., Dirty Sanchez, and/or Pirate Sweat in it will be rank. Just a caveat is Pirate Sweat sometimes herms. Usually seems to be the case with the really funky skunky plants.

@DougDawson appreciate it! most of these are examples of my chucks grown by others! :pray:

@Jamescoldflame yoyo yeah ive been burnt on IG which is pretty much why I finally registered here lmfao. The GMO x DW is such a fun loud tasty smoke. Great party weed or weed to share with folks.

15 Likes

Slush Puppy
[Now & Later x (GMO x Dawgs Waltz F4)]

39 Likes

Pirate Sweat (bodhi’s cut)

Pirate Sweat S1 #1 (current run)

Pirate Sweat S1 #3 (current run)

Pirate Sweat is a dank ass cut bred and selected by Bodhi. It’s the 1980 DSB Black Afghani (mom of DLA #2 and probably others) crossed to B’s Instant Karma. Stretch is large like a GMO type… Reeks like some old school acrid garlic gas funk wrapped up in a greasy mechanics rag.

The S1’s are pretty similar to Bodhi’s cut and seem to be a decent substitute until I grab the cut again. I’ve been using both S1’s in anything I’ve released that says “Pirate Sweat S1” on the label.

31 Likes

id be down to pop some. Im literally looking for the foulest stuff out there. currently growing stuff that smells like baby poop and old man bo.

3 Likes

You’ll get thousands of replies here if you’re giving out free seeds. It’s nuts. Unfortunately I won’t have space for ~4months, or I’d be one of them

4 Likes

That pirate sweat sounds like the knees bees hermano. Shame it herms, but is the smoke worth it? I"ve got some Colombian A.S.S from Kagyu and Bodhi’s collab. I plan to pop those next actually

2 Likes

I’ll gladly offer up my back alley to the dankest smells around. If I start them now they’ll be like a hedgerow of filth.

2 Likes

Are you an ICMAG member by the way? I feel like I’ve seen you on the internet somewhere else before.

2 Likes

I believe it was called cannavores cave on ICMAG

3 Likes

Welcome to the Greatest Show On the Interweb @Cannavore
Glad to see another new member join the show,
and transfer from another forum.
I’d say yes to some seeds, but really can’t. They would be sitting in line and waiting, and it wouldn’t be right. There are plenty of awesome folks who would get to them before I could, and that’s only fair.
Plants look phenomenal, and going to make someone VERY happy!!!

2 Likes