Canuk GG#4 feminized

Are these Male pre flowers on this plant. All my other GG fems are showing definite female pre flowers. Plants all have similar shape and structure. Does this increase the chances that my other “female” plants may have hermie tendencies.

3 Likes

Sorry mods this is likely wrong category. Feel free to move.

2 Likes

That’s a female pre-flower. Just no stigma yet.

2 Likes

Bet the others are males!

2 Likes

looks female shaped to me … i have had female have preflowers like that for a month in veg that never threw out stigmas until a week after i flipped them … male preflowers are kinda more rounded or it will look kinda like it can ‘open up’ kinda like flower petals do, if that makes sense

5 Likes

Others have long hairs. Definitely females.

1 Like

That’s weird you’d have a difference if not too much trouble post a pic of a different one to compare

2 Likes

Makes sense. Worried me bc the other ones clearly have half inch pistils. Been more than 10 years since I looked for sex on plants. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

9 Likes

i’m curious to see how these turn out for you, i had a poor experience with canuk … well the green crack was OK, but nowhere worth the $20 per seed they were charging … i only bought it cause they were 50% off … canuk isn’t even a breeder tho they just re-sell wholesale spanish seeds

5 Likes

Yeah that’s what I heard. But there are also some impressive journals out there with canuck seeds. Have kushy kush and pure kush from canuck showing pre flowers as well. These are sort of like a practice run for me. Get my set up dialed in with these. Have some better genetics in seedling form right now. Some greenpoint and jordan of the islands. Some BOG and a few testers from Lefthand.

2 Likes

Oh yeah some supposed grand daddy purp as well from canuk. Which for the record shows the most vigor of all the seeds I have popped.

2 Likes

ya that was how i went too, first grow i ran their sour diesel, white widow, northern lights, green crack, and critical mass but the CM damped off early on

3 Likes

I’d say it’s female in shape however if it seems to grow that stem keep an eye in it.

1 Like