Capulator Seed Drop

Was wondering if anyone purchased his “MAC STOMMPER” seed drop? Thinking about just buying them and saving for when my state goes legal.

7 Likes

I say save yourself some money, and get some bodhi, strayfox, schwaggy, motarebel, useful, thugpug, theres plenty more dudes with fire genetics with prices under $100.
350.00 for a pack of seeds is f@#$ing ridiculous, but if you must have it I say go for it.

14 Likes

1000% what @stONER775 said hell for 350 you could probably get 5 or 6 nice packs plus a shit ton of free seeds if you check the promos before you look around great lakes genetics or one of our sponsors… But if you must have them f2 that shit for the site lol

12 Likes

Big facts! @TheShowMeHomie… To the op @WhoGotTheGas, wait until the 4/20 promos at GLG (as stated above) and save a ton of money and get freebies galore. Also I think GLG does a BOGO on bodhis gear twice a year. with 350 That’s 4 bodhi packs, plus 4 free bodhi packs, and some Bad Dawg freebies you really cant beat that deal.

6 Likes

Good looking on the feedback bro heard and seen ThugPug genetics from a few Michigan growers I follow NL Gardens he had some a while ago. Send me any links you got

4 Likes

yeah was looking at Great Lake Genetics a while back when they had the Baked Beans up there at the time someone said they where the best. Definitely feel you guys on the price so your pretty much paying for the name

4 Likes

The baked beans guy is here…

6 Likes

That’s crazy… appreciate all the info

3 Likes

@SamwellBB is the baked beans guy
I’m sure he will respond to you on here

4 Likes

Whoa!..I wasnt aware of this. Thanks for sharing!! 4.20 is just around the corner!!

4 Likes

James bean company and headie gardens also do this I believe. Glad I can help.

4 Likes

Just send me a message and we’ll go from there

Sam - Baked Beanz

8 Likes

I dint know what the hype is with bodhi I’ve grown a few of his strains and they are sub par. The problem from what I hear about the mac is that it is a super slow vegging plant. No disrespect to bodhi but it’s crazy how much people on this forum talk about his fear like its a1 when you really wont find any super fire in anything he offers. Hos best strain in my opinion was his lucky charm. But most packs I’ve popped have crazy phenos and was really underwhelmed everytime. Think the Appalachia male he used was good I grew his bubba Appalachia and it had a nice marshmallow smell but not a keeper

2 Likes

I have a legit Mac1 cut inbound … I’m psyched to say the least… I’ve read that it’s hard to pollinate. We shall see …

5 Likes

If you dare to talk like that about bodhi gear…those testers you passing has vot to be the best thing smoking… right…or atleast better than bodhi…right. lol

3 Likes

I find it funny a guy that disappears with preservation seeds comes back with what looks like a Google list of elites.

2 Likes

It’s all personal preference. I was naming dudes he can get seeds from for under $100.

2 Likes

I would be excited as well lol. I read the same on caps IG and another forum I lurk on. That would be a cool thread to make… Mac1 money shots. Let us know when you get her.

1 Like

Will do ! I’m gonna try and impregnate her with 89 Super Sk pollen . We shall see …

3 Likes

I don’t know man, sooner or later every allele in the entire Cannabis genepool is going to be available in one of the Bodhi crosses. I’d be honestly surprised if the list of names he’s offered for sale hasn’t surpassed 1,000

6 Likes