Carmelita - Fried Strawberries Round 2 - Trans Tents

What’s up friends. It’s been a while since I’ve posted or gave any updates. My fried strawberries run was absolutely ridiculous. Decided to clean the big tent out for another run before summer gets here. Decided on running the Carmelita by exotic genetic and fried strawberries by Bloom Seed co. I have 12 in the 3rd week of veg. I also have 2 seedling Carmelita, and more of both strains germinating.

Will update more tomorrow. Wife is calling me to bed.

10 Likes

Fried strawberries sound absolutely delicious :yum:!

1 Like

It was. Bloom Seed co nailed that one. I ran 3 plants to test and yielded a bit over a pound of dried bud in a 4x2 tent. Just beastly plants with insane terps. But Carmelita is the banger

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to the journey! :green_heart:

1 Like

Starting off smooth in week 3 of veg. Gonna flip em at the end of the veg week (30th). Gonna start germinating more to put in the 4x2 , will try to cram 4 plants in there. All going to hash Rosin

3 Likes

They just got their first top about 3 days ago. Gonna top em again on the 28th. Just want some bushy sticky girls

1 Like

1 Like

Gave em all a haircut. Had to cut away the liner from the grodan blocks. Some of the Carmelita had a hard time breaking thru. Fried strawberries had no issues. Gave some a good top and will veg them through the end of the week then flip to flower. I also have to more inoculated rice bags of golden teachers. Can’t wait to get some mind meds going

1 Like

1 Like

Week 3 yo. Fried strawberries hit some kinda insane seen vigor that Carmelita just didn’t have. I have had to super crop and top back a few times to keep them under 5ft. With the cmh in there I don’t want them getting too close. I’ll take some more up to date photos bc they have hit some frost and are shining

1 Like

Carmelita and fried strawberries going ham in week 3.

1 Like

Carmelita with fried strawberries. Hps cmh and led. 22 plants total

Got the plants and the roses banging. Will be running a project with okcalyxx. Gonna use my Carmelita and fried strawberries females to make something nasty