Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Bring in the dudes.

All are ready to pop. Have been plucking those one off droppers to buy some time. Now there is no stopping them.

These are the finalists from about 100 seeds of various genetic makeup.

Lifesaver f1 males 1,2,3 :slight_smile:
using all 3 to pollenate 2 females kept out of a dozen or so seedlings. If this pollen were to accidentally find its way to other plants, well then so be it :wink:

P1010099

golden nugget f1 male
monster is his knickname

copper chem x golden nugget male
nice plant

Ive also got the sweet cindy x lsd X bog bubble male around somewhere :wink: he will be utilized

thanks for checking in, will be back with an auto /overflow / 12/12 seedlings look in

11 Likes

Hello and good evening from the wipeout.

Lifesaver project is a go. I culled all other males in the zone at the last minute. Just too much air moving around, and too many strains.

So far, only one male has given pollen, so i did not wait, and pollenated two females, for two days, with two separate applications of said pollen.
I sprayed them down this morning, and returned them to the group.

The group has fallen on hard times. I thought the Winter was supposed to be cool and dry, like skin cracking dry. At least it used to be. Well the constant high humidity has me jumping thru hoops. The girls have left the cozy confines of the led ‘room’ with spider farmers, for the brutal wind tunnel of the 4 x 4 wipeout tent.

With all the juggling I’ve got the humidity in check with ol’ reliable RED SUN :wink:

They’re all in there!!!

Coupla standouts, coupla slow sallys, and some other fun stuff crammed in there.

Big defol this am, heads on a swivel :open_mouth:
P1060112
P1060111
P1060110

P1060109

P1060108

Will do some closeups and details tomorrow.

So long, from the red planet wipeout zone

15 Likes

I feel ya on that one. I never imagined I would be running a dehumidifier in RI in January, but here we are. Crazy stuff.

3 Likes

It’s wet!! Like my dogs ass :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Ya dude! Same down here below the Mason-Dixon. It was like crazy cold then 60/70’s and humid. Wtf!

2 Likes

IKR, even with my dehumidifier set to 40 % rH and running constantly i average about 55 to 60% :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah noob, I know it. I am trying not to plug in another friggin appliance. Rates of everything are pretty high these days. Doubling peoples rates, and then threatening rolling blackouts, just aint kosher. Somebody better wise up soon;)

3 Likes

Good morning, I hope everyone has a great weekend. I’m looking for a weekend wipeout with the plants, and much to my dismay, the plants only requested litfa after a feed and defol earlier in the week. Perhaps i will start a new seedling run instead of ficking with these girls.

Man, they look brutal, but I will try to pull some sinse’n seeds out of the tent.

Lfiesaver pollenation update:
Looks like it went well, pistols all red :slight_smile:

cnc mutt top, right next to the lifesavers and no sign of overspray
P1080116

OG Kush top @gpaw
P1080117

Charlotte’s Demetia autos @repins12, hungry frosty plants in small pots
I will make it up for this abuse, and run some of repins autos in a decent pot very soon.
P1080118
P1080119
P1080128
P1080129

cnc mutt#2 nice start to flower
P1080121

Sweet Cindy x LSD
x
Golden nugget
interesting looking cross here
not pollenating, as I’d like to see it and smoke it unadulterated before i spray’em with the goods.
P1080122

Sweet Cindy x LSD
X
Bog Bubble
stocky, and all yellow :open_mouth:
hope she pulls thru, no seeds yet, taste test.
P1080123

GDP @Greasy , getting fatter in the solo cup
P1080124

OG kush solo
P1080125

Group shot
P1080120

Since only 2 Lifesavers got pollen, I picked out 3 nice looking plants to hit up. Did so last night, and will check on them now, and hopefully hit them again today. Pics of the pretties to come.

fwiw, I am doing back to back days of pollen with out spraying it off til going back in tent. I tried the ‘spray the pollenated plants a few hours after pollenating’ last winter. i was not impressed with my results, so now i am dousing and letting it sit.

Thank you for the tolerance of the red planet, I will try to make it a more enjoyable view when time allows.

For now so long from the RED wipeout → BIG WAVE!

Hop on Y’all, and ‘turn it up’

13 Likes

Dang you need to smoke one and get that mess straightened out !
You know I’m kidding bro
Everything looks in order
Deff digging the group shot

1 Like

No, no kidding, that’s some funny shit right there.

If you are looking for pretty plants to gaze at, here aint the place right now.

More function than form for sure. the autos in the back look like they are breakdancing :open_mouth:

The future looks green tho, so stay tuned

2 Likes

Bro for being mostly or all in solo cups they r deff looking good !!.not easy being lemon squeeze

There’s a method to your madness I can tell lol

1 Like

Ya, not entirely clueless over here, but not saving the world either. Just plugging along, making crosses, and preserving genes I like.

Yes, all small pots, not my forte. I’m a living soil kinda grower, and less than a gallon of soil isnt living real well :wink:

Small plants does help blow thru seeds, and find the treasure :slight_smile:

Madness, umm ya

3 Likes

Some pics in decent light in the pollen chamber
From left to right
GWK x JLO jarseed, cnc mutt, og kush
gwk looks like it will make a billy club :wink:
cnc mutt is just for fun, as peeps like da hi
og kush, crazy branching on this pheno, so they all got da goods yesterday
group
P1080001

gwk jarseed
P1080002

cnc mutt
P1080003

og kush
P1080004

10 Likes

Soil slurry and and tailored feed before they go off the rails.

Soil ph a little low. Going high with a medium strength feed.

Leaving the light full blast for now. 600 hps

Another nice ogkush

Gonna check the pollen situation once this tent is dry and closed.

Ok four more added to pollen room, my crosses nothing thrilling

Sc x lsd
X
Gn

13 Likes

Top of the morning weed peeps✌️

Cleaned things up a bit at the behest of @Rabeats2093 :raised_back_of_hand:

Pollinated ones first. All hit with lifesaver f1 pollen.

Lifesavers #1 and #2, fully seeded. Nice

Cnc cookie mutt

Gwk jar seed

Ogkush

Maybe get some surprises out of those and some solid LS F2

Now for some nugs free of pollen, well mostly :wink:
Ogkush

Ogkush

Sweet Cindy x lsd
X
Golden nugget
This plant has ‘bigness genes, hope she frosts up nice

Fathead cnc mutt IV

Solos lsd and gn mutt jar seed

Group

Monster cropped all lowers when pruning for air flow🙏

Charlottes dementia autos under the spider

Keep it lit y’all—>big wave!

15 Likes

Damn straight haha
Hell yeah way to keep at er budd.
Everything’s looking in check good job fella !

2 Likes

I use Hanna also.

2 Likes

Looking good keep me in mind when your life saver is ready sure wouldn’t mind a pack of those off you. Thanks

2 Likes

Ya, solid, cheap, and kept clean they can last quite a while. And the heads are only $15 to swap when the lense craps out.

Thanks for popping in.

3 Likes

Thanks. I plan to share some of those, I got you, gpaw, and reiko at the top of the list. Cool bunch around here, thanks for the support to all.

3 Likes