Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

here is the pineapple dude. the other 3 look girlie, but no show yet.

and i think i am 2/2 with the CnC for females. I am going to take a chance and uppot 2 cookies, to flower out, and partially pollenate.

cheers

7 Likes

Yes, it was 2/2 cookies cross, so I guessed right, but now the 2 gallon pots are looking kinda small :scream:

Current tally

SSC 3/4 :slight_smile:
GSC 2/4 ok
WVP 3/4 :slight_smile:
lifestar 1/4 boo!
tomahawk 0/4 wtf?

So I got 8 for my 4x4, and a 2x4 for finishing autos and spillover(single lifestar?)

will get some good light photos/ but for now this will have to suffice.

all bent, tied, and cracked, Cindys in the back, cookies in the middle, some pineapple in the front.

10 Likes

Morning farmers,

A huge dose of litfa today. No bending tying or cracking today. Here are my great 8, after culling runts and males. There are still 3 bog bubbles going in there somewhere :0

8 - 3 SSC 2GSC 3WVP cindy in the back, gsc in the middle and pineapples up front and center :wink:
sorry for the ugly light, but the current light sched makes it hard for me to get in there, will do some lights out soon.

cookies

skunk auto back right, 2- og kush autos HSO, 1-lifestar up front left, and 3 bog bubbles looking nice with no veg :slight_smile:

Spring all day long under da lights

Happy growing crazy farmers!

13 Likes

Finally was awake near lights out, night night sleepy girls.

Thanks for stopping by.

Poorly shot group photo

BOG Sweet and Sour Cindys - #1 on the right is light colored, and slurry at 6.8, so I fed at 6.2 last hoping for turnaround .

GPS Cookies and Chem- both look green as hell, gonna tea and enzyme it for a week, then slurry. Left a little greener and drinkin less, gonna watch and see

OGS Willamette Valley Pineapples, younger girls, just upotted and looking forward to getting to know them, beautiful ladies indeed.

Cute little no veg BOG Bubble

Loving Lifestar

Encore: Lost coast skunk by HSO, not a killer, all yellow and burned, still gonna give me some good meds.

May your soil be moist’n airy :wink:

16 Likes

I don’t know how much you will learn from me about growing seeds, but Ima give it a try. Thanks for checking in.

3 Likes

Good to see you pop in, thanks. Been checkin out your stuff for a while, very nice.

1 Like

Good morning, breakfast and chores :wink:

Had to delete photo, :wink:

symptoms

I am grateful for the opportunity to grow this plant.

2 Likes

Good day all, make it a fun one.

lil’ ogkush auto

skunksville, she reeks, had to fire up the exhaust more ofter cuza her

noice :wink:

still consiidering some chucking, as I’ve got some males in another room.

13 Likes

The verdict is in: the three BOG Bubbles I kept going are all female, and one is fricken huge. I ditched the ugly duck, so 3/4 there too.

3/4 SSC
3/4 WVP
3/4 Bog Bub (BB)
2/4 GSC
1/4 Lifestar

12/20 female/male is ok, and very much in line with space available.

I will run all 12 to harvest, and hopefully selectively pollenate just to keep things interesting and hopefully give me some cheap beans to play with this summer.

The dudes are looking rough, so not rushing their faces up here :wink:

pics of the beautiful BOG Bubbles to come, seems two phenos, one is just a fricken giant beast, and want to clone it and run it in the spring. Two of them are beautifully structured twins. I love them all :slight_smile:

I know I sed i wasnt gonna clone but that ship has sailed, not letting all this hard work go at the end, i want some freinds to go forward with :wink: pics to follow later on, gotta work bye

Canopy

littler ones

sorry for bad light, life is in the way :wink:

8 Likes

turning into buttonsville in there :blush:

stacked pineapple

lanker pineapple, bent hard

stacked cookie

lanker cookie

twin bubbles

giddyup

8 Likes

Pulled these out of the orange room for a realistic look and shoot. So hard to see what’s really going on under that funny light. Nice leaf posture, getting a bit dark,colorful tips:disappointed: gonna back off a little on these girls, dont wanna piss’em off too much.

They all look like keepers to me, but they are quite different from each other. I like the longer one for outdoor action, and the most compact one with the praying leaves is making a perfect small indoor bush with moderate training effort. Stem rubs are out of this world :slight_smile: Hope a few clones pull thru, if not a reveg could be in order, I am in love with these three:heart_eyes:

Just a few pics, hope to bring more out when I have time.

Thanks for stopping by.

Three different Pineapples and one undercarraige shot.

12 Likes

Sometimes it’s a fine line between killing it, and 'Killing It!, ie…my suffering lc skunk, smells nice, starting to bulk a bit

Loving Lifestar, in a tiny pot. Will be a daily water starting tomorrow, unless i get creative, never bloomed below 3 gallons before, so this is new territory for me. The Bog Bubbles are in tiny pots too, but looking healthy, will photo tomorrow with the gum.

10 Likes

lights out pics

clonesville

praying pineapple

cookie

8 Likes

gratuitous canopy shot

12 Likes

Yo! Nice garden and great vibes. I wanna run some BOG stuff here soon too.

1 Like

thanks hew dog, hitting some bumps in the road, will document: the dead males, the curly que beeatch in the back, and a few possible hermies. All in all tho, i’m feelin’ it

8 Likes

I guess that’s what come with growing from seed tho. Makes it fun yet risky

2 Likes

Speaking of risky, here’s what looks like a hermie :fearful: two others look just like it, and are about to be sequestered.

Unfortunately, a fan crapped out, combined with a closed door sent my temps soaring, and I think that’s what wacked 'em out. Everyone else looks fine, cept curly que who will remain photoless:smirk:

Conditions good at soil and canopy :slight_smile:

clones got a new home outside the flower room, time to reveg it girls.

Happy growing, thanks for stopping by, and 1 month til Spring!!!

8 Likes

Greetings Farmers!!!

hso lc skunk - not skunky, very sweet smelling tuff to place the odor in a category, i’ll just say very STINKY :0

this pineapple has prayed from day 1 of flower or before then. move away from light i pray, move me under the light i pray, water me i pray, drought me i still pray. havent had a plant do this so drastically, guess it;s better than droopy :wink:

great gobs of gooey greenness :slight_smile:

Look mom! no screen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 plant makeshift SOG :0 OMG
snapped crackeled and popped

Thanks for stopping by, happy growing.

19 daze to Meteor Spring!!!

March 1st is one of my favorite daze of the year, let’s go Spring

12 Likes