Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

You’re welcome, glad to do it :slight_smile:

4 years of reading, you just beat my high score. NFTG, a hint of SOG, nice arrays of seedlings … thanks for the ride and all the best for the further rounds :+1:

2 Likes

Excellent work! It has been quite a ride. Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for checking us out, and all the love you’ve sent.

Future runs will hopefully bring beans for all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Have you flowered any rp?
Does the carpet match the drapes lol

2 Likes

I’ve flowered it indoors and out. I get three different expressions, and will dig out some flower photos for you.

This is when I first crossed wvp and ssc, three plants, bend tied, cracked
P1170045

P1170043 P1170046

a few weeks later
P1250161

later
P2220172

glory
P3220290
P3220292

My go to daytime fire :wink:
Hope this helps, happy hunting

18 Likes

Oh yeah some good looking ladies right there.
Deff like the bandage didn’t slow them down ! I’ll be on the look out for the RP then lol

1 Like

Sweet and sour Cindy 2016
Just pollinated for f1👍

Sweet and sour Cindy f1’s
Found ssc pollen in freezer, which made these, so I bx1’d these for kicks and to see if pollen is viable a couple years later

Stayed tuned👀

16 Likes

Consider my curiosity piqued. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve had 7&1/2 possibly 8 year old pollen work. Stored in seed pucks, inside Tupperware or mason jars with desiccant packs. I’ve seen a good friend get 5 year old to take that was stored in his garage, in little film containers inside a small mason jar, with a larger one overtop kept in total darkness goes through typical Canadian seasons…. :man_shrugging:t2: but it did work .

4 Likes

This stuff is not too old, and stuff I have stored with it, worked in December, so I would be dissapointed to say the least if it didnt work. Either way, I have another beautiful male still going right now, and I will collect and store his stuff too. I used his on the 2016 bean sprout to get some more f1’s with different expressions.

This is some fun growing, with all due respect and deference to the breeder BOG, may he rest in peace :v: I believe, this is what he envisioned, good ole weed peeps workin’ his lines, in a respectable way.

Thanks for dropping by :wink:

3 Likes

Coolio, but I am just getting started. The pollen shud be good, the real test will be 10 years from now, if im not already feeding the foliage by then :wink:

4 Likes

Arron Judge just hit a home run in his first at bat of the year. Nice, very nice indeed.

In honor of the true home run king of all time, let’s give a way a pack of seeds.

One pack, and one pack only. BOG personal cross - Blue moon rocks x lsd.

First, ‘It is high, it is far, it is gone’, takes them.

4 Likes

Dibs for kronnkk!!

It is high, it is far, it is gone

2 Likes

Atta boy AJ! Nice

2 Likes

Nice dude, keep an eye out :eye:

1 Like

Awesome lol thanks Cartwright

1 Like

Glory to the gods!

1 Like

Guy’s ridiculous like The bash bros without the roids haha

2 Likes

It is becoming, a privelege to watch him play. A different breed. Like Jeter x 2 :wink:

For real between him and Ohtani I am truly in awe!

1 Like