Carty's Collective

She doesn’t have the terpene profile the Molokai does, and for sure needs another week to mature up some more, get her trichomes worthy… she is plumping up nicely with some buds almost fist size.

20 Likes

I know I cover these on another grow thread, but they also deserve to get peeked at here.

Goat & Monkey grow
3 - ECSD x White Runtz fems
1 - Runtz x White Runtz fem

Runtz x WR

14 Likes

3 Likes

Super frosty bro!! The ECSD X WR & Runtz × WR is coming along great!!

2 Likes

Well, the big girl come down…
She was far nuff along and meds are lowish… lol.
2 baby Bubblegum Autos died, might
Add more fems in their pkace…
The 5 up look great…

20230222_222356 !

11 Likes

Just a little update.

2 of the Bubblegum Autos decided to grow upside downward and after digging them out, choked them to death to show them who the boss is. they were did not live, survived by their 5 siblings… funeral was a flushing success.
2 Aunties stepped in to replace them, weirdly their names are both Walter White so I’m … don’t know what I’m thinking, I’m high as crap.

!

!

18 Likes

Tonight I was so worried about Losing this beautiful pheno of STOMP AUTO
I have going that I hit her with photo period pollen…
Blue Hill Jamaican pollen x STOMP #2… I painted the entire bottom half. The good news is, this Jamaican is known to finish fast…

12 Likes

I laughed…looking nice there Carty! Those leaves look almost waxy.

2 Likes

That should be interesting a super fast semi auto . What’s stomp a sativa?

2 Likes

STOMP 2 - Last run I was trying to preserve my Gabagoo until I could get someone to do a big seed run. I made about 30 Gabagoo seeds, and I knew the pollen would rub off on the plants bumping up against her… good.

Well, the plants being bumped up against were Mephisto’s Sour Stomper.
So: Gabagoo x Sour Stomper - STOMP 2… I had 2 Sour Stompers and this
is off plant 2. The crossing of 2 Autos, grown out as STOMP testing it…
and she is purdy…

Results will be a mix of Autos coming out and photo periods… still, be fun to see what becomes of this mix…

25 Likes

She’s a beaut Carty.

5 Likes

BEAUTIFUL colors!!! Gotta LOVE '‘Happy Accidents’!!

3 Likes

Wow beautiful work

3 Likes

Dude, beautiful! Love the purple STOMP!!

2 Likes

That’s is definitely one of the prettier/most colorful plants I’ve seen. And it’s your own cross, which makes it that much cooler :100:

4 Likes

My 1st clone in years just arrived totally unexpected. I knew my bro was sending seeds, but GMO surprised me with what looks like a wicked full on CBD strain…
So he either knows I’m a pain or in pain, lol, either way bud… wow. He even sent a recent report I’ll show ya…

The strain: RS11

The seeds he sent are nothing to sneeze at either… JFT is Juicy Fruit Thai S1 omg right

26 Likes

Great score looks like the clone traveled well.

9 Likes

Nice!! Seems like good Karma returning returning to you, my bro!! I’m sure he knows your a pain. hahaha.J/k
Seriously the clone looks good and the seeds, wow!! The Juicy Fruit Thai William’s Wonder x M39 and UBC Chemo? Classic Oldchool!!

4 Likes

And already pk’d up 8 of 2 of them as he sent like 25. only 5 of the JFT S1 but I think you’ll be happy with that. hehe. Hey, you sent me some S1 so, nah nah.

The clone is doing well, I’m excited about her. Think I should hit it with that Jamaican pollen? about the only way I can preserve her as I’m not setup for cloning atm. might be a nice mix. I’d gladly take cuts off of her 1st…

night, I’m actually going to bed…

6 Likes

They all look exciting!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like