Carver Farms' Scorpion Candy thread

This thread is dedicated to Carver Family Farms’ Scorpion Candy clone. There’s an insert about the pheno attached. It was hunted by swnugget from a local cross of HBK Genetics’ Chile Verde with Calco Genetics’ Gelato 33 x Blueberry Syrup.

I’m going to be doing some breeding work, starting with a selfing run. Follow this thread if you’re interested in getting some of those seeds for Christmas.

I am really loving this pheno. She’s really, really smelly. Industrial chemicals and rotting fruit. Supremely greasy. Frosty. And gorgeous! And yes, purple.

Her branches are really flexible. Not weak, but like willows. That’s fine until she started putting on weight. Now a couple of branches are getting heavy and flopping around and it’s only day 44 (week six). They’re going to need support so I put a stick in the pot and tied some of the branches to it.

Check out the buds in the pictures below. I wish I could share the smell with you. It’s like trying to describe sight. But it’s one of the best smells I’ve smelled in cannabis, personally. I haven’t smoked this wonderful plant yet, but so far I’m really liking it. It’s reputed to be over 25% THC, so it should be worth running again. And again.

46 Likes

That`s a great looking plant!

5 Likes

Yeah, but you should smell it!

3 Likes

Oooh! Never even heard of her but NOW IM INTRIGUED! The louder and greasier the better for me!! Definitely Down for this show @rasterman AWESOME!

10 Likes

Im saddled up and ready for the ride. Those look awesome by the way.

2 Likes

Wow :star_struck: those purple beauties are impressive. I’m in!

3 Likes

I’m with @TopShelfTrees1 on this one.
The louder and greasier the better.
Beautiful pics ta boot!
I’ll definitely be tagging along. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Damn… those are pretty! If you repro, sign me up! Should have some Fro-yo to send back your way in a couple weeks if you wanted.

4 Likes

If you EVER have a few “leftovers”, I’m always a’beggin’!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@rasterman Very nice. Good luck with the grow and repro. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah for all of us woohoo

1 Like

She’s almost full cloudy, has a very few ambers but still has maybe 5% clears. I’m shooting for a Halloween harvest.

But today I took a sucker cola and a couple of popcorn buds and dried them in the microwave for a quick test and this is good shit! 3 or 4 hits and I’m light as hell.

14 Likes

Nice! Looks great! Halloween harvest is epic! She’s the “jack-o-lantern pheno “ now :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll be giving anyone who wants, seeds as soon as they’re ready. I’m hoping to see how close her offspring are by seeing what you grow. And want to give back to the OG community, who have been welcoming and generous from day one.

The clones aren’t big enough yet to make a lot of seeds though so I’ll start closer to the end of the month and there won’t be seeds until mid-January. I want her to be a full-size plant in a five gallon to make a crapload of seeds.

@joheimgrohen @Smooth @PineTarBastard
@misterbee @blowdout2269 @GallacreekD66 @Sdoyle @TopShelfTrees1

18 Likes

Haha yeah. With her colors she’s going to fit in really well with all the witches and goblins running around.

6 Likes

Haha no doubt! And as far as beans that is awesome! Would definitely pop some especially after your description of those smells and then how gorgeous she is. Very nicely done @rasterman :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

I would love to grow some. I am strictly outdoors, so I wouldn`t be planting them till April. Thank you for your generosity!

4 Likes

Mom and Dad:

10 Likes

Sweet. Im in.

3 Likes

Nice! Outta likes but they look great!

4 Likes