Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

The cats cool and all but what year is the killer ride in the background? I have a 71 Pontiac Lemans sport I’ve been restoring and driving since 2001.image
My old clunkerPontiac Pic15
Pontiac Pic14
After growing I’d say hot rods are my next biggest obsession.

12 Likes

Awesome. It’s a 1970 Camaro

4 Likes

It looked just like my buddies 70 with the way the front end and hood looked but I need new glasses and can’t see for the life of me. His had a destroked 400 and ran 12.2 in the 1/4 mile. Mine has a built 455 waiting for the shop and finances to align so I can get it back on the road. There’s nothing like the feel of a classic car in my opinion.
Since it’s the cat thread and I don’t want to hijack it with car stuff, here’s Oscelot, one of our kitties.

10 Likes

Nice 70-73. I had serval. 72 was my first. Then I had a few of the half years with the fog light. Had a fake 73ss. It didn’t have the clock.

2 Likes

Love the Cars. I’m a car guy. Don’t show much.

3 Likes

This thread might interest you
Who owns an antique car nowadays?

1 Like

Bitchin’ :wink:

2 Likes

My 2 Panthers

Here is one of them.

20230111_195853

Here is the other.

12 Likes

Leon has a whole King sized bed to himself during the day. He likes to sleep a LOT… more even than ME! :joy: And he doesn’t even wake and bake :face_with_monocle::laughing:

20230115_045050

15 Likes

lol Everyone knows my ‘sleep habits’… up for a couple hours until pain makes me lay down, then down for a couple hours until pain makes me get up, repeat, repeat. Well I lay down for a couple hours and I get this… my guard-cat! The wife grabbed pic!

11 Likes

I have insomnia from chronic nerve pain and I go outside to stargaze several times a week late at night. My feral cats hop up in my lap and go to sleep, especially on cold nights. What a cool pic.

4 Likes

Thnx cuz lol this little gal is an indoor cat. She’ll go out with the dogs and come back in when called with them. She thinks she’s a dog, I do believe lol

IMG_2146

14 Likes

I love the Rotties! They’re super family dogs and good protectors too. My wife and I love large dog breeds. We used to have a great Malamute/Timber wolf cross. If I let her our tiny house would be full of Newfoundlands, Mastiffs, Rottweilers and Great Danes.

3 Likes

The brown one is a Pitt-Weiler
We love our Rotties also!

3 Likes

Lanch buddies

9 Likes

I love the markings. Almost looks like a Tibetan Mastiff with those colors. I had a great pitbull when I was younger. It was all white and deaf as a doorknob. I rescued it’s mother and the litter of pups from a guy in Baltimore that couldn’t care for them. They just need too much excercise for me now. I need a couch potato pup. I think a Great Dane would be perfect for us since they’re pretty lazy.

2 Likes

I know this is a ‘cat’ thread lol but here’s a pic of the brown one (Bandit) parents, she was an ‘ooops’

his ears look like they’re clipped in this pic, but they aren’t lol just laying back.

9 Likes

What a happy looking dog, looks like a smile for the camera. Yeah, there’s plenty of great oops dogs out there. I’ve had purebred and mutts and they’ve all been good dogs with proper training.
Just to keep the cat flow going here’s a pic of one of my barn cats.

10 Likes

Definitely one of the pack!

4 Likes

Yep… I can’t get out of bed at any time, even for a moment, without the dog taking my spot… the cat (who looks just like yours!)is usually either snuggled up to Draig, or laying on me! Our bed is only a double…need a queen! Thank God the other cat stays with our daughter and the other dog ( lab x pit x dane) stays with our Son…but if we left the door open, he’d be in here too!

3 Likes