Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

18 Likes

Almost looks like a Russian Blue I had back in the 70s, pretty kitty! :grinning:

4 Likes

Or looks like my cat Ginger

20 Likes

Chico the gecko chaser and all-round mischief maker…

21 Likes

Ash.

15 Likes

My existing cat Ethan. I’m allergic to cats, but he will let me pet him with anything. :rofl:

19 Likes

15 Likes

Guess Ash has had enough !

13 Likes

Meet Lady Quill, fierce huntress of absolutely nothing (although not for lack of effort). Life is tough when you are a fluffy white cat.

19 Likes

Everyone’s Cats are adorable! I’ll have to post one of my little dude here soon.

5 Likes

Lady Quill, also a dominatrix of all cardboard boxes and especially eager to help set up the new tent

16 Likes

20 Likes

Chloe the Bagcat

17 Likes

Bear eating lower stuff , she kind of helps …

14 Likes

I had to put my cat of 15 years down a bit ago, oddly this kitten/cat showed up in my AO, was living in my garage(outbuilding)then under the neighbors shed, I have been feeding it, but not ready for another totally in my life. Its a pretty cat

underneath it looks like a bobcats underside white and black, its very friendly…

19 Likes

my ferocious guard cat watching over the weed. She doesn’t bother anything, just loves to be in there with the plants! Do a close up of her face to see the baleful look she gives me when I call her out to shut it up! lol

18 Likes

LOL @JohnnyPotseed She is giving the the “stink eye” for sure. Very cute!

2 Likes

Yep, she’d stay in there all the time if I let her. But she has to come out for me to shut down lol even if she doesn’t like to, She lets me know that fact too… :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ike lounging in his favorite spot against my pillow.

20 Likes

Saffa and the new box >>>

17 Likes