Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

Those are some “5 more minutes” eyes if I’ve ever seen’m.

2 Likes

tastegood

12 Likes

Lady Quill supervising yard work. Whose chaise lounge?

12 Likes

:thinking:

I’m going to venture the idea that Cannabis attracted felines to human habitation & “domestication” :roll_eyes: … In contrast to the garbage & corpses that attracted wandering canidae.

Explains a lot & reaffirms my status as a “dog-person” who accepts & tolerates cats while never trusting them. :laughing: They might take your weed!

The dog pisses on your grow-tent & plants, the cat eats your weed & gets hair all over it. Artful criticism versus mischievious thievery.

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I used to have a cat that would steal from me. I kept finding a stash of random things every once in a awhile under my couch. Paper money, random stuff like bread ties, and firecrackers. Eventually I caught her in the act after I had cleared out her stash when she ran by me with a firecracker sideways in her mouth.

She also managed to get under a cabinet in the kitchen and would hang out in there. We figured this out after a week or two of wondering where the hell the little rug in front of the sink (and this little hiding place) disappeared to. We only figured it out when we heard a noise one night and watched a little black and white arm pulling the replacement rug under the cabinet. Little bastard :laughing:

8 Likes

Aww, she’s beautiful.

4 Likes

Man. I love cow. he’s my favorite. I love all of them, but he’s got a special spot in my heart. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

The return of Cpt. Buttercup!

14 Likes

Special place in mine too, just looking at him and his facial expressions always brightens my day!

4 Likes

Made me think of you @ReikoX

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I love cow too!!! I need more cow pics :smiley:

4 Likes

This too. Might belong in the sacred cacti thread. :thinking:

3 Likes

Cow also does plus-sized modeling in his spare time

18 Likes

My wife says he looks furbulous.

2 Likes

Just chilling in the shade

15 Likes

Ginger

Gary

19 Likes

Very happy looking cats you all have! :smiley: Great to see your fur babies.

Here is our 11 year old cat Senior Lucky :four_leaf_clover:

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

21 Likes

My 13 year old furbaby lol.

17 Likes

18 lbs of cat in a tiny amazon box… if he fits, he sits

22 Likes

15 Likes