Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

You could totally do a cow calendar. That cat has personality :smiley:

4 Likes

our cat would sit in boxes like that on command lol, they must like boxes.

2 Likes

My Cat likes to cuddle, even with the couch lol

14 Likes

Yea he claims every box that comes in the house, even if he doesn’t fit

4 Likes

Quill does the same thing. Every. Single. Time.

2 Likes

I’m totally going to keep that in mind lol :laughing:

1 Like

These are my two girls

The solid white one is roughly 8 years old now, not exactly sure. Fat and healthy though.

The white and black girl in the red basket would be about 12, I just had to have her put down on Monday. One of my nieces just finished going to school to be a vet so she came out and put her to sleep at home here which was nice, she didn’t like going to the vet, not one bit.

17 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Its hard losing a pet.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear you lost her. It’s like losing a family member.

5 Likes

Very sorry for your loss, we just had to puit ours down maybe a month back, once in a whhile i still see her out of the corner of my eye.

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Cherish the memories.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

2 Likes

Where do you cuddle up to take a nap?

13 Likes

Jess telling me about her day

18 Likes

Ghost had a photoshoot moment earlier and Mao just looks amgry

22 Likes

every night he’s gotta sleep between my legs

My old man! 16 years old this year

22 Likes

Forget which one of my cats this, is but they are both a year old. They are brother and sister and both look pretty much the same color wise😊.

15 Likes

Lmao, I feel your pain, I had 2 22lbs plus males.

They were brothers and did the exact same thing to me. Not fun trying to sleep battling 50 lbs of cats.

3 Likes

The 16 year old grey guy used to max out at 21pounds when he was younger,he would bully my parents mini beagles out of their food lol.
After I moved away from home he slowly got to a healthy weight, currently 9-9.5pounds after years of proper portions. Being old I’d prefer if he had a little extra weight incase he gets sick or something but he doesn’t seem to gain anymore

3 Likes

Well one was healthy weight, just a damn big and long bodied cats. The other was the runt of the litter, I think he spent his life overcompensating.lol

2 Likes

Snuggles

Older brother teaching bad habits like attacking plants
The princess

19 Likes