Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

Guess who

18 Likes

Every time I open the grow room door this bastard wants to get in.

unnamed

20 Likes

My li’l blinky nightmare gave my first set of plants aphids. It’s my fault. I take her on walks and let her get into bushes and then let her into the tent too because I’m a pushover. Now I’m a bit more strict on the rules and we haven’t had any more problems, but I still have to keep a lint roller in the tent.

However, the new Door Mat Monster is a seemingly insurmountable challenge.

Bonus “You better have a good reason for waking me up” Side eye

18 Likes

21 Likes

22 Likes

Both of my cats stay trying to follow me in there. I have to carry a spray bottle just to get in without them. I’ll be mixing my nutrients by the door and 4 paws just reach under and yeowl till I come back out.

6 Likes

18 Likes

Serious question, though it feels like a dumb one. Does anyone have their grows/tents near a litterbox? In my situation, it seems like a good spot for my new tent, but I am too afraid that the buds would absorb odor, and that is not worth it, to me.

3 Likes

I thought my cat was the only one! She comes zooming over when she hears the flush. Just watches it go down. Weirdos.

@other_barry I have a litter box at the basement landing, maybe 5 ft away from the grow tent. But there is drywall between them, FWIW. No negative effects I’ve noted.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t put cat waste anywhere near my grow room because of the ammonia smell in their urine and the slightest chance of cat turd smelling buds. Plus when they cover some of it’s going airborne.

Another thing to think about though is what litter you use. Clay litter can absorb humidity in a room so if you’re already running below the humidity you want, or have it dialed in, that litter alone could throw it off. No idea how much and it could be minimal but something to keep in mind.

5 Likes

Yeah, those smells permeate, and that was my concern. I can make it work in another room, but I definitely want to leave the cat box where it is.

Hadn’t even thought of the humidity factor. It’s dry enough here, already. Thanks for the responses :slight_smile:

4 Likes

9 Likes

I had the same thought and concerns at my last place I was renting 3 years ago.
I had a smaller 4x4 tent that’s fallen apart and not around anymore. the only place I could set up my tent was ‘close’ to the litter box in my spare room.

I definitely noticed my one cat throws clay and dust around when he used the box.
I setup a spent ‘garbage’ carbon filter for the fresh air intake to the tent to help prevent dust or smells. Although I scooped the litter daily.
I still had a filter in the tent for my exhaust.

Seemed to work for me then but I didn’t have much dialled in then and was just happy getting smokeable bud.

5 Likes

I am white, fluffy and love to roll in dirt.

23 Likes

Guardian of plants

22 Likes

Don’t think it’s a good fit for you Maverick.
Just saying.

20 Likes

Carpet monster status update: Vanquished

17 Likes

Rascal just makes herself at home where-ever she damn well pleases! lol She takes up ‘residence’ on my leg when I sit down in front of the computer usually…

19 Likes

But OH the look she gives me when my leg finally goes to sleep, or I have to get up! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Brothers, funny cats.

ZOOM in & see that cut eye :eye: I’m getting from the cat lmao

24 Likes