Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

25 Likes

My dad found one of my baby shirts… so I crammed my 20 lb beast into it.

The funny part is he seems to enjoy it… 30 minutes later he’s still wearing it and purring

30 Likes

Loving the cat pics.
hqdefault

13 Likes

26 Likes

Omg how adorable :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

You’ve got skunks brother! Lol

Lol I just put it on him again… he doesn’t even argue, just takes it.

4 Likes

I wish my cats would let me dress them!!

3 Likes

Any Maine coon owners here ? Just learned of this breed freaking huge cats they are!

4 Likes

I almost got one from a guy I worked with whos wife was a breeder . I just couldn’t make myself pay that much for a cat . Even though I was getting a deal . :astonished:

4 Likes

I’d think the cat food bill would be higher as well some of them look bigger than bobcats!

4 Likes

Oh yeah , they are huge !

4 Likes

Not mine just in case others were wondering internet pic!

14 Likes

Looks like a small lion .

4 Likes

This is Latte my chunky cat!

She kneads like a baker on bread!

26 Likes

Hidey lovs to lay on top of me anytime I’m laying down. He’s super cuddley, his brother does the same thing to my wife lol was supposed to be our kids pets, which are now 100% ours instead.

26 Likes

Old pic of ghost I memed.
I hope all your cats know I love them.

17 Likes

So adorable :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I got a greyhound too! Favorite dog ever. Stevie Longlegs. Neediest and sleepiest creature on the planet.

For the thread though, here’s one of my cats, Sister Beans:

Sweetest cat in the world but such a miscreant. Always running around yelling at people and knocking shit over and getting into shit she shouldn’t. But she would never hurt a fly, bite or scratch, and sleeps curled up by my face every night. Thank God she has a slight deformity, so she can’t jump very high. This drastically limits her ability to cause problems lol.

24 Likes

Ty she is such a loveable cat ! Her purr is quite loud as well when she makes bread on my belly!

3 Likes

I love the look on her face, "like I was just putting this over here…nothing to see here " :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes