Cavemans Spring 2023 18 Strain Hunt!

Genetics are as follows:
(Will Keep This 1st Post Updated for Genetics Used)
Last Update: 5/15/23

3x Critical Mass x White Widow (Irvine Seed Co) Reg
(Culled 1)
3x DJ Short Blueberry x Skunk 1 (Irvine Seed Co) Reg
2x Chocolate Rain x Boss Hogg (Irvine Seed Co) Reg
1x Skywalker OG x Chem 4 (Irvine Seed Co) Reg
1x Romulan x GG4 (Irvine Seed Co) Reg (Didn’t Sprout)
1x Redeemer (Gnostic Farms) Reg (Culled)
1x Resurrection (Gnostic Farms) Reg (Culled)
1x Banana Blizzard (Flavors By Tray) Reg
1x Miss Michigan (Flavors By Tray) Reg
1x Strawberry Cream Beignet (Bayou Boys) Fem (Culled)
1x Sauvignon (Bayou Boys) Fem (Culled)
1x Strawberry Cough F1 (Hazeman) Reg
1x Double White Cheese (Hazeman) Reg (Didn’t Sprout)
1x Super Strawberry Diesel (Hazeman) Reg
1x White G13HP (Hazeman) Reg
1x Grapefruit Socks (Relic) Reg
1x Chem 91 x Sour Bubble (Tonygreen) Reg
1x Purple Lush (Bodhi) Reg

I sowed directly into Solo Cups with 100% Canna Coco! They will stay in these cups until they are rootbound. I will then give them all .5g - 1g Fabric Pots haven’t decided which yet. I’m going to try Soil as I usually grow handwatered coco or perlite hempy style. Soil chosen is Fox Farm Strawberry Fields, I couldn’t source Happy Frog or Ocean Forest local so this will have to do. No males will be kept this run, going for all seedless bud!

LETS GROW OVERGROW FAM! :metal::pray:

23 Likes

14 Likes

interesting genetics, should be a good grow. :+1:

2 Likes

I think so too there are many flavors here to be found! Gotta keep them small as they will be going into a 32x32x63 inch Tent until Harvest. I may need some help in that department as I’ve grown some monsters in small pots haha. :pray:

5 Likes

Read about LST to help keep them under control :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thinking about doing a selection and finding the 2 best possible parents here and making some seeds. Only ones that need testing are the 2 Strawberry fem crosses, I won’t use those.

2 Likes

Just misted all the cups again! No sprouts, should all be up by Day 6. It’s currently Day 2.

2 Likes

Will wait to confirm but I think Miss Michigan might be the first sprout!

1 Like

Day 7- All have sprouted except one, Romulan x GG4, I dug into the coco to see if it had even sprouted but no it hasn’t, no taproot yet. I got these Feb of last year in my very first seed purchase and have grown it already and it was fire, that’s one plant I wish I would have cloned! I’ll give it time :pray:

5 Likes

Also I turned the light up to 300ppfd as they got a little leggy lol

1 Like

5/1/23 Day 9-Moved all seedlings to my 32"x32"x63" Opulent Tent. I set light between 18"-24" depending on cup position(in or out of the table). PPFD was set between 250-350. Romulan x GG4 was manually cracked yesterday and placed back in its cup, misted and covered. Saugivnon and Strawberry Cream Beignet have both fallen over due to their initial legginess after sprouting, I’ll leave them as that may be beneficial, they self trained themselves! :rofl:

4 Likes

5-8-23 Day 16- A couple days ago I culled 1x Sauvignon, 1x Strawberry Creme Beignet, 1x Redeemer, 1x Resurrection, 1x Critical Mass x White Widow. The 1x Romulan x GG4 never sprouted. I started feeding on Day 14, they got 450ppms. Base water 175ppm dechloronated tap. 1/4tsp MegaCrop 1part and 1/4tsp Sea-K Kelp Extract per Gallon. Like 30 mins ago I replaced some of the culled plants with some Hazeman Gear! I planted 1x Double White Cheese, 1x White 88 G13HP and 1x Strawberry Cough F1 all Regs. They were planted in Straberry Fields soil from Fox Farms in Solo Cups with drainage holes in the bottom. I pit humidity domes on and misted the soil top and cups with Ice Mountain bottled water. Ideally I want 4-6 Good Females from this bunch!

3 Likes

all the best BUDS :innocent: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

I just couldn’t wait to crack into these Hazeman packs haha! Got a bunch more cool stuff on the way as well! :pray:

1 Like

no doubts :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Watching :popcorn:. Who is Irvine Seeds? Haven’t heard of that but the Romulan x GG4 be right up my alley.

1 Like

Irvine Seed Company, those were part of their free Tester program, you can order the Lvl 1 Testers and it’s only 10 shipping, beans are free. 3 Regs of a Tester chosen by them or you can buy all the current Testers for 25. These guys got me started into growing!

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll have to check it out

2 Likes

They have a Discord, if you need an invite lmk in a DM buddy! :pray:

1 Like

@Naptown916

Here a Pic of the 1 Romulan x GG4 I grew, it was only a 4pk, 2 never germed and 1 was a male. Grew them all in separate grows over the past year.

7 Likes