CBD Company Recommendations

Hey all, im curious if anyone has any recommendations for quality CBD products available online? my dad is having some pretty intense issues with his shoulder and wants to try CBD, either as a salve or some edibles (gummies.) and was asking me where he should get from. i know my own regional market pretty well, as well as a few companies ive heard of through some of the podcasts i listen to (papa barkley through the adam dunn show) but i figured id put the question to the good folks here to see whos had actual experiences with some of the companies/products that are out there. gotta be able to ship to florida, thank you in advance to all you good folks for sharing your opinions and experiences. :heart: :v:

12 Likes

Try Fresh Bros. out of Nevada. They have raw CBD or products to purchase. I have used them several times and they ship quickly.

4 Likes

Topical is much more effective for localized issues in my experience. Good luck🙏🏽

6 Likes

Thanks for the input @Tejas i’ll check em out

@ElMasSabroso totally agree, I use a full spectrum salve myself for localized pain, gonna try to get some for the old man as well, it’s a product I get direct from a grower in Michigan who’s a friend of mine, but pops mentioned he wants to try some kind of CBD gummy so I’m trying to oblige :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’ve been ordering stuff for my wife from a bunch of places last year.
We settled on Monarch Hill Hemp CBD. They are a small farm, and online ordering a bit wonky. But stuff is top notch and my wife swears it works better than all others she’s tried.

4 Likes

@firehead thank you, that’s exactly the kind of recommendation I was hoping for, I knew folks out here had to have more experience with a wider array of products. We have some great local companies here in VT, but I’ve only ever used a couple myself, never really did any proper market research

2 Likes

We run a small farm to consumer CBD company. We do everything on site here on our farm and extraction lab. We do mostly solventless extracts and keep it clean.
We have a small blurb online about our story and some products we carry. We have additional things we sell locally like dog treats and prerolls.

I’ve also used Garden of Eben products. They have a great, regenerative farm in Michigan.

3 Likes

i have had good hot spot salves. where it hurts, burning hot. the salves and ointments work. in my use you need to keep applying them for relief until i can chew and smoke something a bit stronger for relief over time. i will say the salve ointment takes the pinch away for sure. get him both and let him see what works. hope he feels better and gets good meds.

1 Like
2 Likes

I make my own cbd gummies using RSO and CBD extract. I found two strains that I use on a regular basis daily during the cold months. Sour Tsunami sativa RSO for daytime use. Harle Tsu 60/40 indica CBD Having them in ready 5-6 MG homemade gummies also allows me to do 1-1 2-1 with other select THC strains. I have come to the conclusion by trial and error to believe that CBD works better when THC is included…

3 Likes

diygreenlife.com, OVERGROW’s very own @Sebring!!! I use the Cream and order it regularly for OTHER elderly friends. Support your fellow members (his site also has FREE seeds, you ONLY pay $2 per selection!!). SS/BW……mister :honeybee:

8 Likes

I got into cbd products through green unicorn farms in Oregon. I’ve bought some flowers from them but i think they have salves.

2 Likes

@LegsMahoney

https://futurecompounds.com/home/

https://futurecompounds.com/cbd-2/

2 Likes

been to “diygreenlife.com” his seeds sound interesting but they are all sold out – Dam – guess that tells alot about the breeder (all strains sold out - Must be very good genetics’s !!) have to stay on top of htis site, once re-stocked I will order (signed up for newsletter)

2 Likes

Thank you all for the recommendations . Had to show some love to Sebring so I sent the old man a link to his comfort cream, still hunting down some gummies cause he wants them for some reason. I think when they come up here next month I’m gonna try to get him to eat a couple of the THC gummies I made, just to see if it helps

6 Likes

LOL, yup, good genetics!

These are the surpluses of Overgrow seed runs.
Which reminds me, I got stuff to send him… :laughing: :crossed_fingers:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

@LegsMahoney you in Canada or the US bro?

I’m in the US

1 Like

Dammit. Of course you are. Stupid cross border politics

2 Likes

Yea man, shits a bummer, You’d think we could keep stuff loose with our neighbors to the north, but go figure haha

2 Likes