CBD seeds wanted

Hi peeps! I’m looking for a 50/50 hybrid hi CBD very low thc seeds. I only need four seeds. I have California Cannon from Greenpoint and A11xA13 from scjedi. Thanks!

1 Like

Get with @JBow918 if you’re cool with autos, he’s got a bunch of moderate to high cbd spotted lime F2s

3 Likes

Sebring’s seeds, just pay $6 for the shipping. get them Before they’re gone!
https://diygreenlife.com/seed-shop/

8 Likes

@Seamonkey84 That too! Sebring does amazing things!

6 Likes

I have some 1:1s I can share with you if you would like?

2 Likes

Thanks guys for all your kind help! @JBow918 thanks! But I’m looking for something with 1 percent or less thc.
@seamonkey84 thanks for that link!!!

2 Likes

My bad. It was super early when I read and replied. I also have some straight CBD seeds. 3 or 4 are regs and I have 1 pack of auto cbd. Lemme know if you would like a list of what I have.

2 Likes

Thanks once again guys! @JBow918 thank you so much!

2 Likes

I can pick up a pack of Orange Skunk Ape seeds for ya at my dispensary. It’s a 60/40 cbd/thc.

3 Likes

Sebring still has some of his Sebring’s Revenge available

4 Likes

I have a 3 pack of dinamed kush auto cbd seeds if that tickles your fancy.

3 Likes

Great price!

2 Likes

Does anyone know the make up of Sebring’s Revenge?

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch my fellow overgrowers! I ordered Sebrings revenge and @JBow918 hooked me up with a care package.

4 Likes

Ok, now I’m curious since I haven’t tried cbd myself yet, and no idea of any levels of the stuff I’ve smoked since I usually don’t even get a name with the bag. I’ve got Sebring’s revenge on the way, said to be 10:1 cbd:thc. What are some strains that are more balanced, and what are the effects of a cbd strain or balanced vs anything else I’ve been smoking?

4 Likes

Hey @Seamonkey84. I’m pretty new to cbd myself. I started growing it last summer for a couple people who I know that suffer from chrones and chronic pain. They both swear by it.
I have smoked a couple different varieties and they were both clear headed with some calmness to it. I just don’t think its how it make’s you feel necessarily it’s how it treats your ailments if that makes any sense.
I know there are a lot of people on here who grow and smoke cbd. One person in particular @Gpaw. Maybe he can stop by for a sec.

4 Likes

Pure CBD strains get me high, which sounds crazy but apparently is a thing. It’s not a pleasant buzz really either, kinda paranoid and confusing.

For me mixing a little bit of pure CBD bud with thc weed in a bowl or doob is really nice, it takes a but of the ‘edge’ off the regular weed and makes it a more relaxing body high. It seems the compounds are much better when mixed together than on their own.

3 Likes

I dont really smoke the straight cbd but I do love a good 2:1 or 3:1 thc:cbd. I find it makes for a way better body high for sure. I buy this strain of gorilla zkittles from the dispensary that is a 1:1 at 7% and it’s the stoniest weed at the shop. I would definitely try some if I were you. Mixing a bit in a bowl or j with some kill is a good trick too as noted above.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the link. Ive been curious to try growing some CBD for my dad

1 Like

Thats interesting on your experience. I had heard the opposite for CBD strains and was thinking of cutting some of my more potent buds to reduce anxiety.

2 Likes