CBG seeds, Where they at?

Looking to stock up on some CBG strains. Anyone have any winners? If so where did you get your seeds. Wouldn’t mind doing some breeding work with cbg and help get it out there for everyone to benefit from.

6 Likes

I only have one in my collection from Triangle Hemp called “Sweet Relief”. I haven’t grown it yet though. I’m growing their BaOx, which is quite nice so far.

https://www.trianglehemp.com/shop/seeds/sweet-relief-seeds/

3 Likes

Nice I’ll take a look and see if they ship to canada

2 Likes

Not available in Canada apparently. It says international shipping but when you place the order it limits you to the US only

3 Likes

Could always have it sent to one of us here in the states and then send it on up to ya, if you were really wanting them.

Sadly I don’t have any CBG seeds to give ya, I thought my buddy was going to throw some in with a trade we did, but he did not lol.

Only really messed with CBG isolate, distillate and kief in the past interesting stuff though.

1 Like

What kind of effect did it have on you? I found some that’ll ship to Canada that I ordered. Feminized so I’ll try and self it and see if anyone else wants some.

4 Likes

Well it always seemed to strengthen/augment any “mix” I threw it into to start with, but also seemed on the buzzier side depending on the mix. Also when using just CBD and CBG together it was surprising the increase in affects it gave when I dabbed it, definitely gave some character on top of the CBD alone.

Well shit, you know if you made some CBD or CBG seeds that I would be very game for some heh.

3 Likes

I’ll keep you in the loop, after the crosses I’m making now, I wanna play around with come CBD/cbg crosses. Might take a minute but I’ll definitely let you know when it’s been done

2 Likes

Tag me on this into too plz.

1 Like

Will do for sure. Strain I got is Mamba Negra CBG by blimburn seeds

2 Likes