(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

" Over on the mountain , thunder magic spoke . Let the people know my wisdom , fill the land with smoke . " Rest easy , Bros

6 Likes

Believe me, I have done my share and have it dialed in! :grin:

6 Likes

Something to consider, once shucked it is good practice to let the seeds dry in a cool dark and dry area for 3-4 weeks before packing and distributing them. The drying helps improve germination rates.

9 Likes

@Tejas You’re granted immunity from seed jail, lol. I offered to shuck em all, but we’re both doing the packing.
It’s going to be a whole lot easier since @ix3u has generously volunteered his time to make and donate a couple seed loaders and all the pucks he’s working on with us and they the proto type is awesome! Thanks again, brother, for being part of this!

Hey, brother, I wasn’t sure, we wanted to wait until we made sure and like @HeadyBearAdventures, we wanted to wait until we saw some signs the pollen took before sign ups.

I’m sure everything will work out well.and sign ups will be very soon now…next time we’ll do it when we flip. Also, my thinking was, there weren’t a lot of pictures out there of the CS, and I thought it might be helpful for people to decide whether or not they want to sign up.

Isn’t that cool, my brother? I wasn’t expecting all 3, but hopefully, it will transfer to the offspring, giving people a choice of their favorite pheno.

Yeah, the fans have been off for a while now. The boys don’t seem to mind at all. Definitely need a mask because even with slightly touching them, we are getting plumes. I could only imagine if the fans were on and we opened the door, lol

Yeah, partner, I’m glad you found a source for those Celtic Berry. I’ll be sending you some CS pollen in the next care package with the others and your other goodies.

We normally hit our females at 3 weeks and let them mature for 6, depending on strain. The CS was hit at 23 days from flip, now 26…I realize some seeds can mature between 4 - 6 weeks but we’ve found that most do better and have litte to no white immature seeds given the full 6 early maturing strains could take less.

Right brother! Definitely need to let them fully dry. We’ve done many crosses over the years, some successful after just 2 weeks shuck with 100%, but best germ rates dried between 3 and 4.

13 Likes

Those colas are otherworldly, beautiful work! @Lady.Zandra63 and @Draig :+1::+1:

9 Likes

It’s all good bud. Like I said, whenever you two feel comfortable. It used to be written that you do it when you flipped but the action group decided it was less stressful on the grower to just let them decide. So it is totally up to you. Can you do me one favor thought, please add the link below to your OP. We are trying to make sure there is a link to how the Co-op works in the OP of each Co-op thread. Thanks, grow is looking amazing.

11 Likes

Holy those are some hot mamas!!

2 Likes

Some real studs you’ve brought up Draig!! Looking like a hot match for those good looking mom plants

2 Likes

Will Do! Anything tomake things go a little smoother for everyone! :relaxed: :+1:

1 Like

@DougDawson can’t add the link-- it won’t let me edit my OP!?

2 Likes

No worries, is it ok if I have someone from TeamOG drops it in the OP for you? They can just post it at the bottom.

2 Likes

Works for me hun! Thanks!!! :relaxed:

2 Likes

I got it.
The plants are looking fantastic by the way.

5 Likes

Oooh be gentle… Don’t break it! Don’t break the internet! Lol :laughing::rofl: lmao I got a feeling this one is going to go fast :slight_smile: just saying

3 Likes

Lady Zandra and Draig will let us know when they are ready for a sign up,
this is just the co-op rules.

Everyone should check those out though and get familiar with how this works before the sign ups begin.

If everyone understands the rules and how to avoid wiki edit conflicts when adding their names to the list, the sign ups will go well.

9 Likes

Many thanks @zephyr , much appreciated. :v:

5 Likes

Amen and Thank You @zephyr !! :+1:

4 Likes

Oh yes, thanks @zephyr
9c6f7225fd7e196d0d61038af17edcb9

1 Like

You guys are killing it… much respect.

10 Likes

Thanks hun…both for fixing it, and your kind words!! :relaxed: :+1:

5 Likes