CerebralMeds Giveaway for Good Vibes (US only)

My vault is full and I’m not sure I’m can go through the embarrassing request of asking my partner to buy another refrigerator for my collection. In turn, I’m clearing out seeds that are freebies, extras, or unlikely to be grown by me given my collection. I’d like to be helpful to others, but I also hate shipping (particularly internationally). So I’ve divided these seeds into seven nice little packages that will be gifted to people who sign up for the giveaway and are based in the United States.

The rules are simple. (1) Sign up by 11:59 PM CT on Monday, May 29; (2) I will draw 7 winners at random using a randomizer app; (3) each winner has 24 hours to select their package; (4) if a person does not select their package in 24 hours following the previous selection, that person will lose their spot and I will draw any available lots when the first round is over. Once all seeds are spoken for, I will get these shipped out. US only please!

I’m happy to answer what I know about each pack of seeds—but some of them have all of the information I currently posses. Apologies!

Package #1 - 43 Seeds

(5) Pheno Hunters Lodge Freakshow IBL (Photo Reg)

(15) Sin Mintz x Mob Boss (Photo Reg)

(3) Divine Seeds Opium (Photo Fem)

(10) CerebralMeds (Wifi 43 x Dosidos) x Moonbow 112 IX (Photo Fem)

(10) NYCeeds BruiZed Wine: Sin City’s Blue Zu (Purple Yuzu x Blue Power) x SpritZer (Runtz x (Grape Pie x MAC)) (Photo Fem)

Package #2 - 34 Seeds

(11) Ocean Grown Seeds Yoda Soda (Merlot OG x Jawa Pie) Limited Release (Photo Reg)

(3) Unknown Breeder Runtz (Auto Fem?)

(10) CerebralMeds Amasake (Wyeast) x Moonbow 112 IX (Photo Fem)

(10) NYCeeds BruiZed Wine: Sin City’s Blue Zu (Purple Yuzu x Blue Power) x SpritZer (Runtz x (Grape Pie x MAC)) (Photo Fem)

Package #3 - 19 Estimated Seeds

(10+) KR8 Slice N Dice (Lucious Lemon Delight x Oogie Boogie) (Photo Reg)

(3 Packs of Unknown Amounts) KR8 Guava Lava (CBD) (Photo Reg)

Package #4 - 37 Seeds

(11) Eaze Daze Cultivators Freeman Maui Grape F2 (Photo Reg)

(6) ILGM Zkittles (Unknown)

(10) CerebralMeds Amasake (Wyeast) x Moonbow 112 IX (Photo Fem)

Package #5 - 26-36 Estimated Seeds

(?) Wicked Genetics After Parfait (Fruit Parfait x Chemlot) (Photo Reg)

(?) MoabGenetics Critter Berries (Photo Reg)

Package #6 - 28 Seeds

(5) Wicked Genetics Chemlot x White Widow (Photo Reg)

(2) El Guapo Seeds Peach Sherbert x Orangutan Titties (Photo Reg)

(2) MMJ Glass Pro Project 439 (Stool Sample x MMF5 (Photo Reg)

(1) The Original Big Buddha Mac (Photo Fem)

(2) Granny Pannys x Chemband (Photo)

Package #7 - 12 Auto Fem Seeds

(3) Grow Mama Strawberry Bubble Cough (Auto Fem)

(3) Ethos Banana Daddy Auto R BX2 (Auto Fem)

(2) Mutant Genetics Sapphyre Auto (Auto Fem)

(3) Errors Seeds Ultimate (Auto Fem)

(1) Errors Seeds Royale Haze (Auto Fem)

44 Likes

Wiki Entry Here:

1. @middleman
  2. @Jimdoors
  3. @Sincitytoker
  4. @ix3u
  5. @hawkman
  6. @laquiqa
  7. @ifish
  8. @Judsbuds
  9. @OhNo555 :us:
  10. @joheimgrohen
  11. @Kgrim
  12. @killabud
  13. @Cannabinoid
  14. @Tripl3fastaction
  15. @bigbluedog360
  16. @tresbundles
  17. @SEMOActivist :us:
  18. @MissinBissin :canada:
  19. @HollySun91
  20. @Sense
  21. @CosmoNut
  22. @blowdout2269
  23. @Mrgreenthumb
  24. @BuckeyeBeanz
  25. @Mr.Christmas
  26. @Franknberry
  27. @donuchee
  28. @RatsboggleBiological :us:
  29. @Smooth
  30. @patsnumone
  31. @Cannaology
  32. @420noob
  33. @503BudMan
  34. @Natea
  35. @OrganicGorilla
  36. @Kasper0909

Please add any numbers you need and be polite in not accidentally deleting others’ entries.

33 Likes

Hell yes! I’m in!

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance!

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance to win some great genetics !!!

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this.
I’m interested in that Slice N Dice. I grew an Oogie Boogie cross (Mind Eraser). And it was a good one.

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @CerebralMeds at a shot for some phenomenal lots of beans 🫘! :partying_face::+1::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crossed_fingers::tada::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway! That wifi 43xdosidos x moonbow is a creation you made? This sounds killer! So many gems in there, gonna make a few people extremely happy! Much respect :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Ty for this great chance @CerebralMeds

3 Likes

Thanks for the fun @CerebralMeds !

4 Likes

You need a backup fridge.. which oddly just happens to be larger than the previous :pinching_hand::blush:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Yes, I made both of the Moonbow crosses with the goal of adding some head rocking potency without couch locking properties to the Moonbow. I smoke for effect—so I was hoping these became a perfect post work wind down and relax strains for those who have a higher tolerance or just like to get really high.

7 Likes

Ooooh, sounds even more epic now! I love all three strains very much (love archive gear) but that sounds wicked intriguing . Awesome idea

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @CerebralMeds at a shot for some phenomenal lots of beans 🫘! :partying_face::+1::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crossed_fingers::tada::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I can appreciate the love for Archive gear. Irrespective of where you land in the drawing, if you don’t end up with a pack of the 43x18x112 (I refer to her as “Big Numbers”)—I’ll get you a pack.

6 Likes

I’m in Canada So I didn’t enter sadly, but if you are down to send one I’d absolutely love one , and definitely won’t be sat on, promise you that👊🏻 much respect

2 Likes

Love the name too! :wink:

2 Likes

One Canadian… I can do that! I’ve learned how to ship to Canada after I lost $250 in beans to the rollers.

6 Likes

Sweet! You rock bro! But that sucks losing all of that, damn! Ya I’m an international wiz too now lol

4 Likes

Great comp : ) is this usa only ?
: )

4 Likes