CerebralMeds Halloween Giveaway for Good Vibes (and Jesus)

Recently, a fellow grower of the ganja gifted me a pack of Rare Dankness’s Scotts OG. He only asked that I pass along the gift in the name of Jesus. While I’m not religious, I love seeing Christians following the teachings of their faith, and I’m happy to pass along an opportunity to see God by way of Jesus’s gift.

I’ve divided these seeds into five packages that will be gifted to people who sign up for the giveaway and ARE BASED IN THE UNITED STATES. Last time I did this giveaway several people signed up from foreign destinations and then had me repackage all of the seeds into discs. Others signed up and transferred their gift upon winning—resulting in me chasing addresses. I honestly don’t want to do that again—I’d like to gift these as packaged to the person who signed up.

The rules are simple. (1) Sign up by 11:59 PM CT on October 31; (2) I will draw 5 winners at random using a randomizer app; (3) each winner has 24 hours to select their package; (4) if a person does not select their package in 24 hours following the previous selection, that person will lose their spot and I will draw any available lots when the first round is over. Once all seeds are spoken for, I will get these shipped out. US only please!

I’m happy to answer what I know about each pack of seeds—but some of them have all of the information I currently posses. Additionally, if I ever receive seeds that I cant verify, I mark them “authenticity unverifiable” so you know that I’m not 100% certain about the package contents.

Pack #1
Dark Horse Genetics Brazilian Bombshell (Strawberry Banana x (Lemon Skunk x Alien Kush F2)) (6) Photo Reg

Copycat Wet Dream S1 (authenticity unverifiable)

Eazy Daze Cultivators Alien Cheese Bus R1 (5) Photo Fem

Moab Genetix Coughruntz (?) Photo Reg

Raspberry Cough (4) Photo Fem

Pack #2
Dark Horse Genetics Double Lemon Pie (Lemon Skunk x Cookies and Cream) x (Lemon Skunk x Alien Kush F2) (6) Photo Reg

Copycat Runtz S1 (authenticity unverifiable)

Eazy Daze Cultivators Alien Struggle Bus #11 S1 (5) Photo Fem

Great Lakes Genetics Harlequin BX x Cake Fighter (7) Photo Reg

Feminized Mix (4) Photo Fem

Pack #3
Ethos Mystic (Purple Majik x End Game #5) (3) Photo Fem

Fyre Seeds Mercari (Mirakuru (RocBudInc) x 9Lb Zombie F2) (5) Photo Reg

Barney’s Farm Dosidos 33 (1) Photo Fem

Zkittles (4) Photo Fem

Compound Genetics Stay Puft (Marshmallow OG X Grape Gasoline) (authenticity unverifiable)

Pack #4
Surf Han Solo Burger x Open Pollination (?) Photo Reg

Gro It Genetics Bombdotcom (Peanut Butter Breath x Putabreath F2)

Gro It Genetics Fae Breath ((GRC x BBC (Elusive Cut) x Putabreath F2)

Fresh Coast Stankonya (GMO x Secret Cheese) (?) Photo Reg

Pack #5
RocBud Inc. Mystery Mix x (Strawberry Milk and Qookies x Coal Miner’s Daughter)

RocBud Inc. Auto Mix (5) Auto Fem

RocBud Inc. Auto Mix (5) Auto Fem

55 Likes

Wiki Signup here:

1. @joheimgrohen
  2. @hawkman
  3. @Cybersmib :us:
  4. @misterbee :us: ( :honeybee:)
  5. @JustANobody :us: :metal:
  6. @Greenup :us:
  7. @unomas :us:
  8. @Illicitmango :us:
  9. @MyrtleGrounds
  10. @Jimdoors
  11. @Smooth
  12. @Jim
  13. @sunra108 :us:
  14. @DrEvill :us:
  15. @OhNo555 :us: :ghost:
  16. @ThirdStone :us:
  17. @420noob :us:
  18. @ChinookKing :us:
  19. @NDNCHILD :us:
  20. @OnePassionateGrower
  21. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  22. @Movement13 :us:
  23. @GallacreekD66
  24. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  25. @patsnumone :us:
  26. @Bobgrows :us_outlying_islands:
  27. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  28. @killabud
  29. @Hippyhop :us:
  30. @bigbluedog360
  31. @Til_Valhalla :us:
  32. @tresbundles :us:
  33. @Scootsmcgoo122
  34. @Tripl3fastaction :us:
  35. @ChronicMcBudz :us:
  36. @Hashpants
  37. @Ghost_Rider
  38. @smokekulture
  39. @olschool
  40. @Adventuretime86
  41. @rootfarmer :us:
  42. @harveest :us:
  43. @IKEA22
  44. @PatHealy :us:
  45. @Thats_bank
  46. @Coffin_Dodger
  47. @Amendment3 :us:
  48. @Conitl
  49. @YoBigdaddy us:
  50. @HeadyBearAdventures :us:
  51. @G-paS
  52. @Not-Notjosh :us:
  53. @Estacionsj :us:
  54. @503BudMan
  55. @Tracker
  56. @LedZeppelin
  57. @BuckeyeBeanz
39 Likes

Awesome giveaway mate! Good luck to all you Yankees!

4 Likes

Looks like a nice one. I have too many seeds already, so I will be turning the other cheek, but good luck to everyone who’s signed up!

18 Likes

Thanks for doing this @CerebralMeds and friend! That’s a pretty hefty amount of packs!

1 Like

Thanks an awesome giveaway, Thanks for the chance.

3 Likes

What an awesome giveaway. Very cool of you! There’s some absolute fire in those packs. Much respect, bless you :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Hope - pack 3 makes it my way Thanks @CerebralMeds for the chance !!

2 Likes

Blessings upon you and your friend for offering all an opportunity to be blessed. Good luck to all and good growing.

Smib

3 Likes

Good on you my friend.:+1:
Though temping, I’ll sit this one out.
Good luck everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What a generous and all around awesome giveaway. Thank you @CerebralMeds for the opportunity.

2 Likes

Thank you @CerebralMeds for the opportunity.

1 Like

totally awesome of you!! Thank you So much for the shot!!

I was gona pass since I have too many seeds… but then I saw the breeders and cultivars and I had to jump in. Thanks for the chance.

Thanks @CerebralMeds for the bad ass giveaway :wink:, hope to be as lucky :four_leaf_clover: as I was last time! I see the autos up for grabs again so should I win :trophy: a spot and they are still available, well you know where I am going. Thanks for the chance! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::clap::ghost::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :crossed_fingers: to all! :wink::four_leaf_clover::star_struck::partying_face::sunglasses::jack_o_lantern::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity! Awesome giveaway!
:sunglasses:

Awesome giveaway love raredankness! Jenny kush is one of my favs!
@TopShelfTrees1 @NDNCHILD @mrgreenthumb @adventuretime86 @pigeonman @carty @bobgrows @AzSeaindooin420 @tejas @BU2B
@GEMI-CONNECT616

7 Likes

I’ve never heard of Jenny Kush before. I looked in up and it sounds like a pretty special cultivar. I’ll have to keep my eye out for it! Happy growing!!

Not signing up but running one of the garlic fusion from you this run in my tent still a small sprout but will keep you updated as it grows :call_me_hand: @CerebralMeds

1 Like

Awesome giveaway, thanks @CerebralMeds that is a fine assortment of :fire:
Thanks for the lookout @420noob

2 Likes