Chainmakers' tent, grow(s) and stuff

Figured I’d start a grow diary of my tent and what’s growing and going on. I will start with the tent 4x3 x 5.5’ tall… all ventilation happens outside/on top of tent… Panasonic whisperline (240cfm) pulls out and filtered through carbon filter as well as AC infinity 4" pushed auxillariy air in and 2 -6" passive filtered vents. Lights… hlg260 , and a few homemade bars (2 being replace with solsheet this week) everything right now is in 2 gal fabric with FFOF and nutes, but hoping to switch after supply is gone to COM stonnington blend for water and tea only.

13 Likes

11 Likes

Some of what is growing, some sensi stars that started to reveg and now trying to finish off

And

13 Likes

Some f3 lemongrass from humbolt seeds

14 Likes

Bruce Banner #3 auto Fems will be going in the tent soon as well.

13 Likes

Looking good. Bruce Banner autos should be interesting to watch!

4 Likes

@beacher thanks, won them in a give away…always grown regs so I’m interested to see them as well.

3 Likes

It’s supposed to be one of the more potent strains out there, I wonder how the autos will compare.

2 Likes

In for the ride!
I just set up a 3x2x4.5’ tent and I’m curious to see how others, with smaller tents, rock the show.
Thanks for getting this started.

2 Likes

Nice, I got a Bruce Banner Auto growing outside right now, 5 weeks from seed and already flowering.

1 Like

My little veg tent 18x24" single blurple 28actuat watts and a 6x14w homemade fixture ventilation is right above blurple light another Panasonic whisper bathroom fan with a charcoal filter tray on top. 2 Bruce Banners into 2 gallon felt ,switch back and forth daily under different lights, I’ll top them once , I’ve got a week or so before I have room in the 12/12 flower tent for them which should work out well for the red solos to be put into 2 gals.

5 Likes

@crazaer I started with my filter inside and gave it a move to the outside on top and my airflow increased so much as well as gave me more room for height its worth doing if you don’t have it set like that already. I’ve only finished a couple plants in this set up, having switched from a perpetual microgrow…

3 Likes

@Chainmaker WTF size filter is that? Looks like it’s grow room sized, maybe for an 8" fan, but I’m guessing that 6" is pulling from it…

@crazaer it is a 6" vent , but the filter is about 9x9x28 it’s a viagrow rated up to 250cfm and it sucks it should be doing a better job with smell, I won’t buy this brand again.

2 Likes

Hah! Must be the perspective and this Cherry OG I’m puffing on.
Could have sworn it’s at least 3’ long.

Just ordered a solsheet kit with 240w driver to put next to my hlg260, enough light shouldn’t be a problem anymore. … getting rid of the homemade bars.

6 Likes

Took a small sample bud of each off each of the branches I tried pollinating and didn’t find any seeds…hopefully I had some luck on the other buds as I don’t have beans at the ready.

2 Likes

The mailman was nice today and dropped off my cannagar mold kit…

9 Likes

Nice! Cant wait to see you making some cannagars!

1 Like

Busy day today … I’ve got a 2x2x3’ tent I’m going to be using as a drying and pollination tent, just going to have to set up and break down after each use…all my parts for ventilation on hand …dryer vents from home Depot just need the louvres popped off and a little trim work with an exacto and the fans pop right in .

5 Likes