Charity for Churchill

Hey OG’s

I hope it’s okay if i use this platform, to ask for some help…

About a year ago we’ve found a young cat, stucked in a pallet, totally skinny, outside in the spanish sun.
So we took him home, feeded him and get him castrated.

About 4 months ago he stopped moving and eating and the vet gave hime a couple more days, because of Feline Leukemia Virus.

He was getting blood transfusions and we feed him with aa syringe for a couple of weeks unti he started to recover and even was playing a bit.

Just when we tought he’s getting back on track, he stopped eating again and start screaming in pain as soon as we tried to touch him.

Back to the vet the diagnosis was Tooth Resorption or “FORL”.

All of us who ever suffered an infected tooth/nerve, know what pain this is.

I can only imgagine how it has to feel when thats the case for EVERY tooth.

Anyhow - the only way to deal with it is to remove all teeth, what is quite a pricey thing and unfortunaley more then i can afford at the moment.

My clever girlfriend now started a gofund campaing to finance the surgery and to safe his life.

I would highly appriciate ANY Dollar/Euro/Yen/Cent & Nickel

As a return i’ll offer you my Seed Vault or Cuts (depending on your location)

Cuts :
Big Bad Wolf
Sour O’s
Flight Risk
Strawberry Trainwreck
White Cherry Truffelz
Purple Glue
NL 5000

Seeds:
Blueberry Muffin
Pablos Revenge
Double Cross
Malawi
Jack Herer
London Pound Cake

…and a lot more.

Thank you very much for reading this!

Have a blessed day y’all
:green_heart:

40 Likes

Wow that is horrible bro, I know how it feels to have a hurt pet my dog has bad knees and is constantly limping and it’s just very sad to see and the surgery is 6-7k alone.
I just sent a few bucks on the go fund me. I hope our cat has a speedy recovery
@DougDawson maybe could sound the horn for you too

6 Likes

Oh man! Sorry to hear about your dog!!
Isn’t it incredible, how animals just deal with their pain?
No noises, no bad mood just quite and on their own…
Nothing i could say about myself.

Thank you so much for you kind words & for you donation!

In case you want any of the seeds, or looking for something specific - i’ll send out whatever you like.
We could try cuts as well, but i assume you’re in the US, right?!
So this maybe gets a bit tricky.

Just let me know and again Muchas Gracias :green_heart:

7 Likes

It’s okay my friend. No trade necessary. Take it easy today :v:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks man :green_heart:

5 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax
tenor (3) .

17 Likes

Your the man Doug!

7 Likes

Thank you very much @DougDawson :green_heart:

…and @seeds2weeds for this great idea!

7 Likes

Best of luck with Churchill. :v:

8 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Just hate hearing stories like that, I am off work still for a couple of months so I cannot offer any monetary value. I can however open My Vault of seeds to whoever would like to make a donation to you. Any member, worldwide. All the best brother.

10 Likes

Thank you so much!

I appreciate this a lot!!

Btw… Your seeds landed on saturday :partying_face:

4 Likes

Hey bro,

is crypto ok too?

Hope can help.

6 Likes

Thanks Bud!

I have no idea what to do with crypto and i doubt that the vet accept it :grin:

Anyhow - i appreciate your offer :green_heart:

4 Likes

Hey @CaptainNemo. In an effort to get you all the money,( gofundme won’t take a cut), can I send you some support a different way?

3 Likes

I hate seeing/hearing animals in pain. Donation sent from my cats to yours.

Best of luck and speedy recovery Churchill
Your U.S. Cat friends.
Abby & Nara.

8 Likes

Great to hear.

3 Likes

Hey @Rhino_buddy
I had no idea that they do that - but it obviously makes sense :man_facepalming:

Nothing is for free,right?

If you don’t mind to donate via PayPal i would send you the email-adress.

Thank you so much! → All of you!

I have goosebumps :green_heart:

5 Likes

Naw they are pretty!

With a little help from my (cat) friends

Thank you so much @MOX :green_heart:

3 Likes

I used it once before to help save my cat. He had a 5k$ surgery he needed, and we were already saying our goodbyes, and I decided to try it out. He’s still with us today, 7 years later. He had his plumbing repaired, and I got to stay home with him for 2 weeks to make sure he was good. He’s now 12 and happy as ever.

I don’t remember the cut that they take, and it’s totally worth it for the ease of taking donations from the general public. Just wanted to try to get you the whole amount. :wink:

I’ll shoot you a DM. :heart:

8 Likes