Chat room 2017-2019

:warning: This is General Chat topic and serves as a mix of topics or a topic of “last resort”. Before posting, try to first decide if it is not preferably possible to

• update your own topic or add to relevant topic of another member
  • or start new topic for the subject
  • and lastly post your message here in General Chat…

Many interesting subjects can get buried quickly in this Chat topic… and that is a pity!

Specifically posts regarding actual events happening or your garden updates deserve their own topic.

Also consider checking out our official Overgrow.com Chat on Discord

Thanks for understanding!

And as the village idiot, i just cant find my way to it? Or, if there is not one…well, that be a real nice feature (-:

11 Likes

1 Like

Anyone check out Leafly’s new site design?

I don’t like it at all. They didn’t just add the “flower” thing, they made the whole interface more cumbersome and there seems to be less info on each strain than there was before. Visually, the old site had far more impact and was way more intuitive.

Change for the sake of change is the worst kind of change.

8 Likes

I do not like it either …
But maybe, in time, I will come around, or not.

5 Likes

If only there was a website, with a guide of sorts… You could have a message board as the main part, a growfaq, and strainbase. Sounds cool right?

I never used leafly. The only site like tht I used to love many moons ago maybe 20 years (just made myself feel sad)

Looks like this website interface has changed everything too. Back in the day it was blue background yellow text frames a search box and the most outlandish review style from people who in whatever gulag they are from dont get to smoke much and the pot in Amsterdam they are reviewing is maybe the strongest they’ve had in their life.

The review for white rhino I remember the guy said he was in a cafe and got a joint and chocolate muffin and some breakfast things and he said he smoked half the joint and was very pleasantly high on the come up and then ate all his food and said he was eating his napkin and stuff and had to finish the review and go to red light district hahahaha!

8 Likes

just went on the internet archive and got a review for a weed and a hash in that order haha from long ago:

Print this page… Desert Storm Close This Window
Purchased: Andalucia Lounge - May - 2003 Desertstorm Andalucia Marijuana

Origin: Sativa-Indica hybrid, hydro.
Look: White! This weed is simply covered with crystals. Tiny little clusters of calyxes are really “dusty” with powder. The few hairs that are present are covered by all this resin! It looks like some strong smoke!
Smell: “Green” out of the bag, but as you roll it up, a sweet burst of fresh pollen is released. It smells like it was cured to near perfection for this type of heavy-crystal weed.
Taste: Fresh and surprisingly not too harsh for such a Pumped-Up, crystal-white bud strain. Usually these are really like smoking a joint dipped in rocket fuel because your lungs feel like they have been burned out! Not here though; it is surprisingly smooth…
Effects: If you want to get BLASTED, choose this smoke. This is one of those “almost too strong” weeds! Visually, you get a sort of Typewriter High where the text on the TV starts to look like someone is typing it out letter by letter! Trippy FX. The feeling lasts for a long, long time also which means it is good value for money.
Overall: Not certain why they picked this aggro name but it certainly kicked the shit outta me! It is well cured and clipped and the smoothness of the smoke is hard to believe considering how powdery and powerful it is! For a sample, drop by the Andalucia Lounge (voted Best Coffeeshop 2002 by the Smokers Guide Friends).
Copyright Dam I.T. 2000. All rights reserved ©

Print this page... 	Scooby Snaxxx 	Close This Window
Purchased: 	Katsu - November - 2002 	Scooby Snaxxx Katsu Hashish Cup02

Origin: 	Ice-o-lator Hash. The strain(s) used are the “special secret ingredients”.
Look: 	Dark brown, flat, shiny, pressed, and delivered in a sheet of plastic. At this point it’s resembling a melted chocolate-caramel toffee more than smoke. Almost candy-like. “Skroooby snaxxx??
Smell: 	Rich and “skunky” smelling. Fresh ground herbs and coffee. You really have to burn a little edge (careful not to waste too much), before you can get the full scent to release. Then it’s quite “heady”.
Taste: 	Very heavy green flav, that really fills the throat when toked in a joint. I spliffed up with tobacco and you could only taste hash…. This is a good thing! There’s a heavy aftertaste of Metallic Flowers.
Effects: 	For starters, this hits you in about a millisecond! Before you’re even exhaling the first puff, you feel a bit light-headed and “dazey”. The effect is certainly an “uppy high” with some possible dizziness. Beginners may feel like they’re perched on a 100 meter pole looking down… with a fear of heights! Very frontal lobe high. By this I mean you're forehead feels as thick as brick and you're really affected on your peripheral vision where colors and shapes seem to go all “fluttery”. I began to feel lightheaded and it was a really pleasant way to smile-n-fly.
Overall: 	Butterfly Bud. This is what I call ganja that will have your stomach feeling almost “nervous in anticipation”. Very potent. Similar to a mild Salvia D. high, in that it gets you really tweaked and trippy for awhile and then after your session, it just goes away as fast as it came and you are back to normal with no sleepiness or “down time”. Very visual and spacey gear. Run around town smokin’ joints of those Scooby Snaxxx!
Copyright Dam I.T. 2000. All rights reserved ©
www.smokersguide.com
1 Like

Ok I will be coming up with some ideas regarding outdoor 2020 and will attempt to try some different pruning techniques and such so my question is , How many of you outdoor peeps mainline outdoor plants and doing special Tipping, de branching etc along with timelines and frequency and such?

I feel I could of gotten bigger colas had I paid more attention earlier on In veg.

1 Like

I treat each one differently depending on what it needs to do for me. :hammer: Those big DusbanP crosses I have could have used a lot more…everything. The fr#%$^& canopy starts at 6’ :unamused:

The cola size seems to be genetic more than grower controlled, IME. And TBH I just had to sacrifice all the main colas of my RedCherryBerryXSourLS :unamused: to hash. (budrot). Very disappointing. VS. the smaller budded plants have zero budrot. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

everyone loves a nerf football but you lose a shitload to br sometimes. smaller jar filler is where its at for me ha ha who am i kidding

I just bring em in and plant in big pots with handles now :wink:

3 Likes

World’s largest Ouija board to summon world’s largest ghost in Salem this weekend :crescent_moon: Ouijazilla was officially unveiled to the public on Saturday, October 12, 2019, at 1 p.m…

8 Likes

That’s some crazy shit, they tryin to summon up Satan himself or somethin :rofl:

6 Likes

better to have imaginary friends than none I suppose.

8 Likes

:thought_balloon: Probably an anti Trump thing. :smile: :sparkles:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

So size does matter. :thinking:

4 Likes

And through the magic eye on the pointer opens a portal to hell and out comes Satan in goat form to call home his mildly retarded son Donald lol just kidding to all religious and or Republicans butt hurt by a joke

6 Likes

Used to do this with liquid Sid back in the day also pez and sugar cubes lol

2 Likes

Those kids can’t build… :older_man: :hammer:

unless that’s some super thick plywood there’ll be problems. like the “owww” :head_bandage: kind

:evergreen_tree: smh

3 Likes

Trump bad! me do coloring now!

3 Likes

More like come get his extended family the Clintons

2 Likes

5 Likes