Chat room 2017-2019

Ya tried it that way with a shot of Caroline’s cream damn good that way but didn’t hold it long enough! Still :thinking:guess the Caroline’s tasted to good!

3 Likes

@Tinytuttle, have you tried the Dragon Breath Spray?

Really helps with the burn and works remarkably fast!

3 Likes

I am deeply moved by your obvious conundrum. Who the fuck needs a 5 lb plant anyway! :flushed:

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I haven’t but may try I’d like to drop some GD on to some sweet tarts and try it that way found that clever trick some where here … that and make some hard candies I should be able to easily convert over GD into a hard candy recipe right? Need to read the tincture thread again!

2 Likes

That’s funny looks like your veg glycerin is made by the same company that make the KOH I use in my soap recipe!

1 Like

I’ll save you some time…

5 Likes

So reading through the candy recipe is it really necessary to reduce GD to 1/2 when adding it to the end? I’d think mixing with hot syrup and sugar would voltilize off most of the alcohol anyways or does it end up messing up the final product somehow if not reduced ?

2 Likes

It’s easier to mix a small amount. IME it splatters everywhere if you add too much.

3 Likes

Hmmm? Thoughts of adding it at the beginning then? Or would that change it to other less desirable coumpounds?

2 Likes

Yes, the hard crack temperature is close to the vaporization temperature of the desirable temperatures (309°F). I’ve made this recipe many times and this is the best method IME.

7 Likes

:wave: :smirk: me, myself, & I…

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

LOL
I can not have that size plants anymore, My wife said so.
There you have the Truth

She is much much smarter than I …

3 Likes

3 Likes

It’s a pink Grapefruit Silly

7 Likes

4 Likes

I agree better up it to one of those 15-20 lb mother truckers! lol you need two of them @oleskool830 so you can stretch a hammock between them and lay in the shade under the canopy to avoid that fucking Texas heat! :face_with_thermometer::nauseated_face:

7 Likes

Like this LOL

16 Likes

Damn straight homey! R those your beautiful trees? @STIGGY

3 Likes

Not Mine LOL
Sorry meant to take no credit for them
Mine never got that round , looks like them shaped them with a hedge trimmer

2 Likes

Iv heard of people doing that actually think it was in one of MENDO dopes recent vids with Green shock farms!

Would make for some quick topping!

1 Like