Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

wasup @DougDawson , happy new year folk.

3 Likes

Lol :laughing:
Damn thatā€™s spooky

2 Likes

4 Likes

Doug helped me so much last year like other members.
I love this place.
Im not a perfect people but I try to do my best here

4 Likes

Well thatā€™s a start, happy New Year @BERZERK.

5 Likes

Brother, we called you out and you know why. I have no problem letting the past be the past. Be honest with people and you are going to be welcome by me. Happy New Years @BERZERK

9 Likes

Boom. This right here. Plenty of folks on here that enjoy giving seeds out and twice as many that love being on the receiving end. Night and day difference between taking people up on their offers or playing trivia and dibs for seeds versus constantly nagging for beans which now may or may not include a puppet account.

Thereā€™s stainaholism which is (and should be) celebrated around here and thereā€™s straight up regular old greed.

7 Likes

I dont care who I send seeds to but the sec I feel the respect is not equal :100: Iā€™m done son
Kick sand that way it goes in there eys .

1 Like

@Slick1
Strainaholic so right the addiction is real
I grabbed seeds i will never use so Iā€™m about to put together a couple packs an give them to 1 individual

4 Likes

I have to remember im here to learn and a little bit of laughter seeds are not why im here i woukd always put someone ahead of myself

1 Like

I was among the worst and compounded by the fact that my dibs fingers are strong :laughing: Once I got to the point where I had enough that Iā€™m walking the line between grower and collector though Iā€™ve almost completely backed off. I donā€™t want to take in anything I couldnā€™t realistically grow some day. If you see me hopping on something now itā€™s something that really caught my attention.

I do miss the competition aspect though sometimes :laughing: Fastest dibbing fingers this side of the Mississippiā€¦

4 Likes

Well my best friend is nieghbors with the guy who signs your growing permits in San Fernando Valley and he has bags of seeds
I just donā€™t ask him im notva person thst usually accepts when I live with so much in abundance

1 Like

Has anyone/moderators here ever thought about having a live chat section?

1 Like

Thereā€™s a discord thatā€™s basically that. Trust me it sounds like a better thing than it actually is.

2 Likes

Maybe a Discord server or something likeā€¦ zero cost for while.

2 Likes

It exists itā€™s just not the same.

1 Like

On this day the only thing I cared about was getting my 67 camero out of the underground parking my good friend was dating the girl of the officer thst freeway landed an crushed him

ing in my condo

2 Likes

I was wondering if Iā€™m missing the boat growing autos, since I want to play around with genetics, but after how successful I was making 50+ clones from 5 autos, and that was less than half I could have made. It just seems time is of the essence, and you better have some vigorous plants, but after seeing the roots tonight, Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll get pollen soon enough. So what am I missing out on? It seems the ability to have spectacular plant live on in a much easier manner, eh?

2 Likes

Yes/ noā€¦ Autos have really improved since lowryder and, imo, absolutely should have their place in every growerā€™s arsenal.

You can always fill up your unused space with some extra nugetry & they are also useful for crossing to photos to produce quick varieties & spice it up a bit.

I started with autos well over a decade ago now and have kept them around since.

2 Likes

Hey @CADMAN i just wanted to say amazing job in the BOG cards and preservations! Really top notch! I hope to be able to get the box set so I can collect em all. Was laughing with a breeder the other day over how many of us collected PokƩmon cards, baseball, yugioh, whatever cards growing up. So glad you had the idea an started making it a reality!

7 Likes