Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Duuude, Mariaā€™s Kitchen, 826 Main Street Worcester, MA.
No exaggeration, some of the best food in the world.
$10 and youā€™ve got a drink, and a serving size that damn near guarantees leftovers

2 Likes

@ElMasSabroso , thanks. Thatā€™s me in full Maelstrom mode.

Morning folks!!!

2 Likes

In Aus we call flip flops thongs

Nice to hear your collection runs deep mate, always good to have multiple thongs

2 Likes

:thinking: then what do you guys call thongs down there??

4 Likes

G-bangers

Or dental floss

6 Likes

I bet when sisqo came out with thong song, everyone in aus mustā€™ve thought he had a weird foot fetish :rofl: like ā€œwtf? :thinking: Theyā€™re just sandalsā€ :joy:

9 Likes

Haha thats great stuff right there

3 Likes

It was a bit confusing at first but then the video dropped and his kangaroo dance moves were displayed so we knew he was paying homage to our fine footwear

ezgif.com-gif-maker (15)

And weā€™ll drink to that, cheers get it in ya cobba

9 Likes

this fucker stole cornbreadā€™s sandal!

6 Likes

wth man where did you find my pic at???

i sure do miss my mulletā€¦

5 Likes

I dated a hot Ausi she was :fire:
Iā€™m 16 and shes 18 and a nanny for a rich couple in Studio city
So we go to Malibu to surf walk down drop our towel an bam no top, I said hay u canā€™t go that.
Lol it was awsome
@FattyRoots

2 Likes

Damn Rainbow Belts had me knocked out during all the fun. There was some fire last night!

Fuckin hell, bong rips got on top of me last night and passed out hard. Think you might have my name in there by accident, seeing as I was sawing logs when all this went down. Killer giveaway though! :v:t2:

3 Likes

Damn 206 comments in here since last night? Looking like the old days!

2 Likes

No one told you to doze off on the wheel @Slick1 !! :innocent: :rofl: :flushed:

Morning folks!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m not in here much anymore anyways these days but I am glad to see people spreading the love and having a good time in here like it should be.

2 Likes

@Slick1 you add a lot to the fun! Please donā€™t stay away! Lots of nuts to be cracked here!! It was hectic and funny yesterday!! Nice and chaotic! :astonished: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how I like it too! :laughing:

Iā€™ve kind of backed off the site in general since it went to shit awhile back. Itā€™s better now than it was then but the damage was still done. Iā€™m still here and donā€™t plan on going anywhere but the place died a little bit. I used to just have it up in the background all day long and now I just check in a few times throughout the day instead.

5 Likes

Hey OGers if any of you were so inclined I entered a contest to win some guitar pickups and I get bonus entries for anyone who enters with my referral link. So if you want to help a brother out sign up for it, or alternatively maybe you could win and rub my nose in it!

1 Like