Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Thought I was tripping, I remember seeing you talk about that before @Nagel420 and I thought my thread was all screwed up. Until I went back and saw it was not, been a while since I was on chat 1200 messages , :man_facepalming:t2:

uh oh, Iā€™m beginning to repeat stories now?

Sign of quality smoke right there :smiley:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s epic! :joy:

1 Like

No doubt lol, was quite a while ago, was messing me up. Thought I was way too high tbh

1 Like

Didnā€™t notice this one in there, but I was reading about the aloe in the Germinating old Seeds thread. Too many methods to try, head spinning! Aspirin, or aloe, or worm castings, or a bleach rinse, or SST, or DMSO, or GA3, or all of the above? Gonna have to think about this before actually using them on older seeds that I care about. I decided to skip all that and just germinated something else new-ish to replace my dead Sour Lemons, instead of arranging all those hoops to jump through.

1 Like

I have gotten upset before. Get into the topic everybody wants to help everybody next thing you know youā€™re in a fight. Make up and get over it. I do not go for cussing someone here. Iā€™m sure if I feel this way others do. Please do not attack people. @Worcestershire_Farms I hated to see that matter fact when it happens like that none of us need to see it it needs to be removed completely. Telling someone to shut up something like that you need to apologize you need to apologize. And you need to right away

That ruin my day

Tried a few this one I do, 12 hr in 1 cup water 1aspirin, then into aloe chunk, see butt swell or pop, stop, drop and grow from the aloe, alot of benefits can be found online. Most cloners are aloe centric.

1 Like

@ElMasSabroso no I havenā€™t yet. Iā€™ve been looking around hoping to find a couple seeds .

1 Like

Speaking of Aspirin, anybody get a headache, almost like a hangover but your body is fine? I have on occasion wanted to really get into it and did not feel much of an effect so I vaped some more. Next morning got the hangover. Kind of ruins the experience.

1 Like

Lemme add Willow Water to your confusion :wink: Cut a few switches from a willow tree, soak em in water a few days, they release auxins which help clones root, and I would imagine be beneficial to seeds as wellā€¦ Used it in the past on veggie seeds while starting em :smiley:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good ideaā€¦ or maybe I could just strip the bark from a willow and soak it in water. Hmm, willowbark, willowbark, where have I heard that beforeā€¦ oh yeah, it contains acetylsalicylic acid, aka the active ingredient of aspirin. :stuck_out_tongue: That does not add to my confusion one bit, sorry!

3 Likes

do a goolg on it and you will find that using willow has been done for a long time -

hereā€™s one -

Willow Water: DIY Rooting Hormone for Your New Cuttings - Garden Therapy.

1 Like

All good man, just wanted to make sure whoever won got what theyā€™re owed. Made me feel good to be included while I was drooling into my pillow though :joy::joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m about to knock up the cut I have with a Big Dog Style (chem3x Legend OG/Lemon Larry OG) male. If that cross interest you Iā€™ll happily share once they are finished

2 Likes

Iā€™ll always try a new strain or cross. Thank you . You should take a few clones from the cut and reverse one and make some s1 D burgers :hamburger:

1 Like

Oooo I like that idea. I have a few extra 4inchers that are 12ā€ tall. I havenā€™t reversed anything but I have the supplies. Just have to find a quiet corner somewhereā€¦:thinking:

1 Like

You could make a small tent from cardboard as long as you had a sturdy frame for the light

1 Like

Take out burgers! :hugs:

1 Like

I umā€¦ I feel like I should apologize to you, @Hemp for letting you think Iā€™m a good person. I am a good businessman. I am a man of principle. And I will always put the best interest of those around me as my first and foremost concern when making decisions. Thatā€™s why you have this undeservedly positive view of me. Because weā€™ve only ever interacted in a customer service relationship.

But. My work ethic isnā€™t representative of my interpersonal skills. I hate everyone, and everything, in large part because Iā€™m always in pain. But also because I grew up around people who will sooner do you harm, than help you. Iā€™m not a good person. Or a good friend. And honestly if you knew me as a friend, you would probably not want to be friends with me anymore. Lol

This dude @StevieG thought he had cancer, and even after asking advice on the matter, I still genuinely believe making fun of him was the right decision in that moment.

2 Likes