Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

I think the green dots are related to people ā€œlikingā€ your posts.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve said it before: they are nugs.

Just keep growing, sharing and participating.

:hugs:

2 Likes

Yes, its the likes that are counted from what I have read, so then when someone has less than six pips I suppose they cannot give seeds away either?

2 Likes

Someone giving away seeds frequently probably wonā€™t stay below 6 pips for longā€¦ somehow that seems to get peopleā€™s attention rather well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or starting new posts that are not already on the site, or starting a journal, or going and commenting on peopleā€™s journals. They are connected to likes but really itā€™s about engagement. If you engage in different areas of the site than they will just start showing up.

5 Likes

Anyone recognize? No OG name and canā€™t find in DMsā€¦ From BC, Canada

Says Spirit train F2 reg

5 Likes

Of courseā€¦ I didnā€™t mean to imply that the only way to get likes is by giving away seeds. Obviously, anything that people like will do it. Just poking fun, typically when I wake up to a thread with hundreds of posts itā€™s not the chat thread but the free seeds thread. :stuck_out_tongue: I usually toss a like to people who are doing giveaways myself, even when I pass on them and leave it to others.

3 Likes

Well the dr finally called , tomorrow is the ultrasound and surgery scheduled for the 4th . Probably gonna be sore for a bit . This npo after midnight stuff is gonna suck , no drinks, snacks, or smoking booo

8 Likes

Good luck cuz! Come back strong!!

3 Likes

Thanks buddy . Itā€™s just gall bladder surgery and to find out why my liver is enlarged .

5 Likes

Hoping for a speedy recovery!
:pray:

2 Likes

Thank you , definitely need it I got beans to pop, seedlings too care for , and a tent full of pollen that needs cleaned up and chop some males and spray down some females.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a walk in the park youā€™ll be dancing in 2 days providing they donā€™t do what they did to me!
Fixed a hernia while they were in there not my funniest moment.

3 Likes

As long as itā€™s just the gall bladder and stone removal Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be good in a day or two .

3 Likes

Ughā€¦ nothing fun about doctorā€™s visits, but especially when it involves surgery. Hope everything goes well and it turns out to be nothing that needs a follow-up.

3 Likes

@Donnie Wish you a speedy recovery friend!! :pray: :hugs:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s my hope as well, since they donā€™t know why the liver is enlarged and enzymes are high .

1 Like

Get a sharpie and write ā€œdo not removeā€ on those important parts. Just sayinā€¦
Get Well Quick.

3 Likes

Haha thats hilarious.

1 Like

X marks the spot