Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Iā€™ve always frozen it as well. But itā€™s tough unless you have a dedicated stand up (mine was recently lost, just died not long after my mini fridge stupid appliances and their crap lifespans) or deep freezer. Itā€™s not an issue I have atm but I know I will run into in the near future. Was curious about in a cardboard box maybe? Cool/dark would be ideal I suppose

1 Like

Iā€™ve got some in a carry on bag zippered shut in a cool spot . Works well always packed and ready to go .

3 Likes

Haha I was literally watching this end of the world show last night. DMZ I said to my wife ā€œyou know I really should do that with some dope no? Just makes senseā€ she just shrugged her shoulders of course but now I MUST

4 Likes

Go bag

11 Likes

Does anyone have any recommendations for websites with forums to talk to people about marijuana and the industry besides this one? Iā€™m trying to learn more and find the best resources.l

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, drop by the introduce yourself thread and meet the group when you get a chance. I know of no better place to learn than OG and it will take quite some time to learn all there is here to learn so if it were me I would just focus on meeting some of the folks here and exploring topics that you are interested in. Once you do you will be much less likely to be asking for recommendations on other sites when all you need is here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey there, there are a few. In terms of size, probably rollitup, icmag, grasscity and thcfarmer are pretty big. Honestly, i find community is what makes these places, so get to know people wherever you end up and you will be fine

There is also sites like grow diaries that are similar, but set up differently.

If you google popular cannabis forums, you can get a pretty good idea

3 Likes

I agree with everything you said. I donā€™t use them anymore eitherāœŒļø

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior looks like an epic go bag at that. Awesome

3 Likes

not sure where to put thisā€¦ general chat i guess. i just failed to collect any pollen from my chem fuego male, good news is that i had enough to pollinate my females. my seeded blueberry pie smells like oldschool gushers candy, or something similar i think. that strain carries a very strong blueberry and windex smell even early on. less windex until the cure. pungent sweet powerful blueberry-ish is the closest i can get to describing it. very strong. chem fuegos arenā€™t putting out much of any smell on stem rubs.

5 Likes

My wife went to put a show on for background noise to fall asleep to. It turned out to be Growing Belushi. Instead of putting me to sleep Iā€™m now up and agitated. I donā€™t know what it is about these celebrities that gets me so worked up starting pot farms. This one particularly rubbed me the wrong way cuz it really just feels like an advertisement for his brand thinly veiled as entertainment.

Haha there was one part that made me laugh. He took his weed to a dispensary to sell it and the guy that runs the joint opens this turkey bag full to inspect the product, pulls a nug out and brings it up to his nose to smell it, then informs Belushi that heā€™ll give him $600 bucks an lb for his bunk ass mids.

12 Likes

Well thereā€™s a lot of knowledgable ppl in this community without turning into a pissing match like trollitup, if u canā€™t find the info ur looking for here Iā€™d be pretty blown away, this community spreads worldwide and extremely active set of members that look out for each other with some fast responses for those struggling reaching out for help and general grow questions.

Feel free to give us a direction of what your trying to learn and we will do our best to share our wealth of knowledge and the resources available to us

If ur looking for an ā€œinā€ for the industry to work in the commercial side of things I donā€™t think an internet grow forum is gonna be a place to accomplish that, were here as either mentors or learners for the most part, not companies handing out jobs

7 Likes

Letā€™s just say you have found what youā€™ve been looking for, an amazing site which gathers most, if not all you need to know to be a decent grower, despite all problems and pitfallsā€¦
Welcome to OG, youā€™ll love it here, without a doubtā€¦ enjoy.

5 Likes

Post your questions and I bet you have an answer within minutes. This is it, you landed at the right place.

2 Likes

Itā€™s literally just watching a man addressing his bi-polar in a public setting. I enjoyed it as an in the background while doing something show and do appreciate that if you watch in between the lines they basically tell you how to set-up and grow.

I still would rather watch Naked and Afraid; which is TOTAL GARBAGE but i enjoy watching people suffer (when they put themselves in that position :D)

Speaking of SO BAD ITā€™S FANTASTIC: Roland Emmerichā€™s latest: ā€œWHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?!?!ā€ was amazing!!!

Itā€™s like he made a clip-show of all the best parts of ALL his movies, and then re-wrote them into a new feature with the cowriters of 2012.

Itā€™s like if the Fonz jumped the shark wearing sharks in a panda suite playing the flame thrower guitar from Mad Max Fury Road with a jet pack fueled by sugar sparkles.

5 Likes

@Pigeonman I just googled what the fuck did I just watch, and this is what came up

:joy:

10 Likes

LOLz. That movie is going to be amazing. I wasnā€™t sure what to expect when I clicked play but Iā€™m really glad I did.

One of my all time favorite WTF is this movies is Thunderball. I swear they just yelled action and let Sean Connery just freestyle the whole movie.

2 Likes

Hey @Pigeonman Iā€™m about to turn in for the night. But Iā€™d like to get your opinion on something. A few people, myself included are having an argument about Kevin Costner in general and would like you to weigh in on him however you see fit.

2 Likes

Oh shit yall. I wasnā€™t even paying attention. I made tier 3 today. Hells yeah.

11 Likes

hey congrats @Aglanthia! thats excellent!

on a much sadder noteā€¦

as some of you know i am away from home and away from my stash and unable to grow due to a procedure i had to have done so i am stuck in OC, Ca. without anything to smoke cuz i am stuck recooping and didnt have time to grab anything after i got into town.

So anyway, a buddy of mine from the area dropped by a dispensory for me to grab me some goods to hold me overā€¦

ugh, i havent paid for anything in so long it was so very painful for me to shell out the $100 for a qtr.

man you get so very spoiled growing your own, i couldnt do it any other wayā€¦

ā€¦and thats my sad little story, please carry on.

@ShiskaberrySavior - going to the OC>??? :rofl:

7 Likes