Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

Again, my apologies bro. I still forget where I am from time to time. I’ll try to remember going forward. I understand the bump in this direction.
:+1:

6 Likes

No need to apologize brother, I am just as guilty as the next guy. Dont always think about which thread I am in when I get chatting. Its just better if we remind each other so us users self regulate. Than the mods dont need to do anything and it doesn’t give them any reason to look at things :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yezzir, I was just at fault if not moreso than you @MoBilly and Doug is right we are probably mostly all guilty from time to time. As we just get chatting and tbh who thinks hey am I right spot to chat :speech_balloon: lol, it’s true though so it’s to be expected. As I said I actually envisioned @DougDawson popping up reminding us mere moments before it actually happened so it was even more comical.

4 Likes

A new vision :wink:

pollen king Final

ROFLMAO

16 Likes

Bahaha king of the gold dust ! I dub the Sir Doug holder of the pollen.

6 Likes

Lol, when someone posted it I almost spit out my coffee laughing.

3 Likes

More packages just dropped at post office, time to get back to work I guess. It’s 33c right now, I don’t want to go inside :frowning:

5 Likes

“It’s good to be the King” @DougDawson . :laughing:

10 Likes

Lmmfao @DougDawson I probably would have too . It’s 30 here atm ,But I’m actually hiding inside feeling sorry for myself. Zero motivation. Hope you guys have an awesome day! All of you out there! Much love

9 Likes

I-appreciate-the-thought, brother or sister. which-ever the case may be or may not be, or vise-a-versa? until later,

regards,

2 Likes

what if someone where to have had their gall bladder removed. would not having a gall bladder make it harder to get high from edibles? just a thought…

regards,

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m glad my mail carrier is cool, wish these garden equipment companies would be more discreet. Feels weird having a bunch of stuff with GROW on the label on my doorstep when I don’t have a garden outside :joy:

9 Likes

“Illegal ballast for indoor grow illegal in this state - fragile.”

Yeah it weirds me out too. It’s funny when the concierge hands me something fishy. They don’t look notice or care though.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that sir. Hope things shift for you ASAP. I certainly appreciate all the positive vibes you share here🙏🏽

2 Likes

I appreciate it much more than you know my friend, I truly do . Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Vivosun and ac infinity are the worst about it. Thanks for largely and clearly labeling my carbon filter🤦‍♂️ And grow tent for hydroponic grow room

6 Likes

What kind of pollen are you holding?
I have a few I could hit with some.

1 Like

Yep, ac infinity are dirty mfs :joy: I’ve been paranoid since I got my fan and filter from them. Jackasses :triumph:

2 Likes

It’s from my BOG Sour Bubbles and it’s flying out the door. Check out the Sour Bubble Pollen thread, my just open up for more folks :wink: Ignore the stuff at the end of the thread, someone was kind of annoying me :roll_eyes:

3 Likes