Chat room (let's chat!) đź’¬ (Part 4)

Continuing the discussion from Chat room (let's chat!) đź’¬ (Part 3) - #5075 by Foreigner.

Previous discussions:

Guitar + cell mate = hell

3 Likes

About the film, the cinematographer asked Kodak to include more silver in the making of the film, the image much darker in its blacks (it is in B&W)!! And Neil improvised on guitar while watching the film silently!! J. Depp is the main actor!! Great one! Hope you like it!

3 Likes

I watched a good Western a couple weeks ago. Bone Tomahawk. Kurt Russell as a Sheriff on the hunt for a woman doctor who was taken by cannabilistic Indians. Be aware of the gore factor tho.

12 Likes

Definitely different. The scene where the split happened was something else. :scream:

1 Like

Yes it is. The very first scene grabbed me and held my attention for the rest of the film.

3 Likes

Westerns are highly underrated. Japanese versions are good too. Even the American remakes.

6 Likes

I like the series " warrior ". Chinese gangs and cowboys sort of. Was originally something Bruce Lee came up with and a family member has seen it through.
Third season is coming.

2 Likes

Not a fan of scary gory movies, b grade films done by the special effects crew are always a good laugh though

Say whats the difference between “latest” and “unread” in the drop down menu up top?

Ta fellas :partying_face:

Great show, such good fight choreography. I think some of the folks who worked on Banshee are involved too.
Wasn’t sure if they were working on season 3 so that’s awesome news

1 Like

Season 3 sometime in 2023 on HBO Max

1 Like

Latest is the most recent post on the forum. Unread is new post in threads you have already been reading

1 Like

Rewatched World War Z, probably the best Z type movie made, constant action.

3 Likes

@MoBilly Have you seen 3:10 To Yuma? That one is a solid modern remake, and I can’t talk westerns without mentioning the (slightly older) movie, Lonesome Dove! Robert Duvall at some of his best!

6 Likes

OH yeah. I have seen both the old and newer version of 3:10 To Yuma. Both were very good flicks.
Lonesome Dove was awesome! @HeadyBearAdventures

5 Likes

Unforgiven is a favourite of mine
Outlaw Josey Wales
Silverado
I like westerns. Lol

8 Likes

Do you really need the guitar in that equation to make it hell? :thinking:

2 Likes

Once Upon a Time in the West is my alltime favorite western…all those ones you mentioned are great too.

And of course there’s always Deadwood.

4 Likes

A man’s got to do something for a living these days.
Josey : Dyin’ ain’t much of a living, boy.

Great line in a great movie @Floyd .

8 Likes

Oh yeah! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes