Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Tangie pop or alien stomper? Going to dispo today, cause these 2 popped up and freshly harvested.

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Happy birthday, @anonymous4289 . Hope this trip around the sun is a great one and full of solid memories made and good folks
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

1 Like

Happy birthday! A little belated :grin:

2 Likes

May everyone feel extra good this solar eclipse on the 8th.
May all that needs to be known come to light!

5 Likes

Oh man. I am sleeping at my sisterā€™s house so I can get up if the baby wakes up. Heā€™s got the pukey sick, and the first night amidst dealing with the puke his daddyā€™s knee blew out and now he canā€™t carry the toddler around. I went over to help yesterday morning and got thoroughly vomited on. My sister is out of town and my mom stayed over last night but this evening she started puking, so I got her a bag and came over here. Leaving Sunday for our road trip is looking iffy. Sister gets home Friday night though. Maybe mom will stop puking, I will dodge it, and weā€™ll get out of here.

5 Likes

Oh damn man :eyes:

Iā€™m sorry to hear everyone is sick. Itā€™s nice of you to help your family out like that.

Find yourself some Elderberry with Vitamin C and Zinc added at CVS or Walmart. Thatā€™s stuff has saved me so many times. Been around sick people and always kept it at bay.

Also give it to them and it will flush that garbage out of their system :100:%

Ill be praying for you, your mom, the dad, and the poor baby. Thatā€™s awful :disappointed:
I hope they start to feel better soon.

1 Like

Thanks! The baby is already improving. Had some good playtime today, and, small favors, his other grandma had already cleaned up where he puked up blackberries from lunch through the crib bars and into the wall at nap time. Might be best to stick to carpet- colored foods for a few days :wink: but fresh fruit is so good.
I like elderberry syrup. Thatā€™s a good reminder :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh wow, a perfect storm of yuck and painā€¦ Youā€™re better than I, Iā€™m a full on sympathetic puker. Thatā€™s so rough!!

I hope everyone gets better and heals up soon!!

2 Likes

just ventingā€¦ i think someone hijacked my instagram account, what a way to end a night

4 Likes

Bastards !!

1 Like

Roman Showers for everyone! :sob:

1 Like

Someone grabbed my LinkedIn account last weekā€¦ I think I might let them have that one though, lolā€¦ Does anyone use LinkedIn anymore?

1 Like

Realtorā€™s? :rofl:

2 Likes

Outta likes.

Retirees? lol (1)

3 Likes

LinkedIn Park

7 Likes

Linked In sends me about 5 messages a day, every day. Wonā€™t leave me alone.

2 Likes

I hope this shuts them up?

4 Likes

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

unrelated topic but i gave someone some of my outdoor purple kush (which wasnā€™t good enough to mention) and after curing they say it smells like a catā€™s litter box. weird but it is what it is.

3 Likes