Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

This was full on IPAā€¦ unmistakableā€¦I donā€™t even like IPAsā€¦Iā€™ll have to see what happens at harvest.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Yes, I dislike IPA 's as well. More of dark beer brewer here(well used to be). Though I was known to enjoy a Hazy from time to time. Thatā€™s the smell. Hazy IPA! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

A balanced IPA is my beer of choice for sure. Wild fermented sours are a close second.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m definitely planning on experimenting with the plants once they finish. :smiley: Be interesting if some IPA hash comes out of it.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

No More Nonsenseā€¦ Yeah right. @DrGonzo13 , you have ruined any chance for us to trust you. If you had any sense you would just leave your slime trail behind and hit the door.
I am a forgiving man and I had hoped to give you a chance to redeem yourself and your reputation around here but you are just the same POS that is taking advantage of folks. You do just enough to stay in the forum while still running your scam for seeds. I would almost bet that you have made a shit ton of cash from selling these freely given gifts of seeds. If so, that is a lowdown move.
I have NEVER done anything like this before but your bullshit has become criminal now. You are a thief and a liar and are not welcome on any thread I create. You did this to yourself.

You guys may want to reevaluate your thinking about this person. If this gets me in trouble, so be it. The community needs to be protected from this sort of lowdown troglodyte.

@buckaroobonsai
@DougDawson
@misterbee
@Mithridate
@CanuckistanPete
@nefrella
@Loggershands
@Yetigrows
@PineTarBastard
@Oldjoints
@JohnnyPotseed
@sardinebags
@LedZeppelin
@Natea
@chronix

14 Likes

Iā€™m just going to hold a flash sale on my Hall thread to try overcoming this kick in the nuts.
FLASH SALE!
BOGOā€¦ BUY ONE GET ONE - FREE!
YOU PICK ONE PACK AND I PICK ONE PACK
please go to my thread for details

9 Likes

I must of missed what happened ? Thanks for the heads up.

4 Likes

I detailed everything on his feedback thread cuz. Iā€™m not going to keep repeating it. just go read what I posted there
https://overgrow.com/t/drgonzo13-feedback-thread/93699

4 Likes

@DrGonzo13 has been suspended pending review.

@LemonadeJoe
@moderators

15 Likes

Yikes! Sorry to hear this on this fine morning.
I hope the day gets better and you recover your money

5 Likes

Wait. Wait. Are you guys saying people online arenā€™t giving out free stuff for no reason?
But I have like 3 ipads coming from Nigeriaā€¦

2 Likes

Wow is this for real!? I feel like I walked in to the wrong place at the wrong time, like the time I misread Womenā€™s on the bathroom door.

That was a total accident, but this is pretty heinous.

1 Like

Thnx @Calyxander ! I can give you all the DMs I have between him and me on the deals weā€™ve done over the past year. If you need to go through stuff and see what happened.

At least this way, he wonā€™t be able to hurt anyone else!

13 Likes

If you get bottles of beer on that plant I will be wanting a clone or 10.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got a strain called IPA and never though about it producing beer wonder if it comes pre bottled right off the plant?

3 Likes

Now if someone could produce a tequila sunrise plant Iā€™d be all over it not much of a beer drinker. But it would also need the tiny umbrella to complement it.

7 Likes

Well here ya go then:

Sorry no umbrella!

8 Likes

damn @MoBilly tell us all how you really feelā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s been 12:00 in my kitchen ever since I plugged in the microwave but donā€™t forget to change the rest of your clocks forward in just a few short hours.

4 Likes

Maybe I missed the memo, but I see the size limit for gifs, etc has dropped to a max of 700kb. Not the direction I was hoping for. Can anyone elaborate on why the change?

3 Likes